Surprise! surprise! oppa....

All of the Bangtan Boys are all here scattered in their sofa, doing nothing aside from Suga who is now in his room sound asleep. J-hope and Jin are just doing their own stuff to occupied their spare time. Jimin who are now messing around and texting his dad. While the two, V and Jungkook. Are still arguing on what kind of game they will play.
      While their leader, Rap Monster is lying on the sofa with his bored state, and gave his full attention on his phone.

"aaaish V hyung!! it's my turn to pick what were gonna play you pick last time so it's my turn! And I say we will play soccer!" jungkook whine to his hyung with his arms  crossed around his chest. While the latter just look at his dongsaeng with his stern look.

"andwae I like this one, basketball is the best, so we will play this!" He said and copy what jungkook position right now and try to look more intimidating to the younger boy.

"shireo! Soccer!" jungkook said to his hyung. V stand up and put the game ccontrolle on the sofa and come near to jungkook and...

"Basketball" V argue and comes closer to jungkook's face to try to scare the younger boy.

"soccer" but jungkook keeps his stand.

>_> ~~~~ <_<

And now you can see a invisible electric shock between the two, they keep arguing on what game they will play. Rap monster had enough of these two immature kid that keeps bickering in front of him. So before something bad might happen to the two he decided to stop them with his stern look to make it more intimidating. He turn his attention to V and jungkook that now are having a glaring contest still oblivious on their Leader's presence.

"yah! can you two stop that? V your the hyung you need to give way to your dongsaeng and let jungkook to choose the game this time" he said that makes V to look down  while jungkook give him a teasing look.

"And you little rascal don't be a cry baby and respect your hyung. Now.....your Rap monster hyung needs his sleep". He said that makes the makne gave him a shy smile and Gabe a soft 'sorry' to his hyungs.

After rapmon scolded the two and covered his face with a throw pillow and lay down to start to sleep. The two end up playing jungkook's choice while rap monster now is sleeping.

Then suddenly the doorbell rang, and V and jungkook look at each other, and look to their hyung that now are sleeping.

"does anyone expecting some visitor?" V ask jungkook, who are still busy playing his game.

"yah!" Taehyung yelled to jungkook because jungkook is now leading the game. Jungkook just laugh at his hyung.

"just admit it! Hyung im a better man hahaha! I can do all things in a cool way, that's me the golden makne" jungkook said while laughing, taehyung just ruffle jungkook's hair and stand up and get the door.

When Taehyung open the door, he saw a beautiful young lady outside standing infront of him looking so beautiful, Taehyung got mesmerized by her almond shape deep brown eyes and her natural plum pink lips, paired by her beautiful long wavy brown hair.

What a beautiful girl she is...V said to his mind.

"uummh...excuse me are you ok?" she said while tilting her head, because of the weird stare that V is now giving to her. She snaps her fingers near taehyung's face and immediately V backs to his senses and give the beautiful girl a smirk.

"oh! hey there cuttie what are you doing here? Are you looking for someone? Is it me?" Taehyung said with his beautiful smile that anyone can melt, but the girl just look at him as if it's nothing and choose to ignore his remarks.