Merome! {{completed}}

"Bigums, where you at?" I called out in the middle of a survival game.

"Right behind you, bigums!" Jerome said. I turned and saw his Bacca skin bouncing towards me.

"Ooh, you got dat lingerie!" I exclaimed.

"And some chicken budder nugget boob-plate for you," he said throwing a gold chest plate onto the floor in front of my character.

"Nice!" I pressed E and shift-clicked the armour on. I decided to fix my inventory and saw my Bacca walk towards a chest about 30 blocks away. I then heard the signature bone breaking noise MineCraft makes when you're being hit.

"Oh no! NO NO NO NO-"

***BajanCandian was slain by BigRichie97***

"-Nooooooooo..."

"No! Benja, you lost to big dick!" Jerome laughed.

"Shut up! I was fixing my inventory!" I furiously started clicking the rotten flesh to respawn as a bacon. "C'mon, c'mon!" I mumbled. Success! "I'm on my way!" I ran towards the mountain where BigRichie killed me.

"Oh no! Bigums, he's chopping me!" Jerome said running towards me and away from BigRichie.

"On the way! Aaaaand..." I ran through Jerome's body and attacked BigRichie. "CHOPCHOPCHOPCHOPCHOPCHOP!!!"

***BigRichie97 was slain by Muttation BajanCanadian***

"Yeah! I'll take that!"

"Niiiice. Alright, lets head back to spawn. Chests are gonna refill in a minute." Jerome was already heading towards spawn.

"On the way!" I quickly picked up all of BigRichie's loots and sprinted to spawn.

The sound of the chests being restocked ringed in my ears.

"If there's a diamond at spawn, I can make-" I was cut off.

"Betty?!" Jerome asked. I could hear the smile in his voice over the Skype call.

"I can make TWO Betty's!" I said cheerful.

"Bigums, how do you have 5 diamonds?!" Jerome asked, still searching chests.

"Richie had some, this other guy I killed on the way had some and I found another one just now." I was happy with my find.

"BIGUMS!" I heard Jerome call out. He moved away from the chests out into the open and threw a diamond on the floor.

"It is time. To make. Betty." I said dramatically.

"Get yo eagle on!" Jerome started singing.

"Get yo eagle on!" I sang along.

I crafted two Betty's and threw one down for Jerome.

"Oh buddy! Instagram that joint!" I pressed F5 and started swinging my axe into the air with Jerome. I heard a camera shutter on Jerome's end and laughed.

"You finally got an Instagram?" I asked, pressing F5 again until I was in first person view.

"Yup, go follow me! @JeromeVSGaming!" He was advertising to the viewers.

"And don't follow any BajanCanadian Instagram's because they're all fake. I don't have an Instagram. Yet," I said teasingly.

"Oh, death match in 30 seconds!" Jerome said. I read the chat and started jumping around excited.

"We gonna win the Hunger Games!" I laughed.

"B-but I thought we were gonna win Cops and Robbers..." Jerome said.