Chapter 1

I was seeing my wonderful father off on one of his journeys after he promised me to bring back a branch from the first Sakura tree he sees and with the Sakura branch he'll come too.

"Goodbye Father!!" I wave goodbye to him and he waves back at me the wind blowing through my shining Ruby colored hair my step-sisters were obviously jealous of.

"Be good Aria!" My father and mother were always loving towards me being their only child I was loved more than anything.

After the death of my mother, me and father were alone we would occasionally take walks I the field near our home I had multiple hobbies as a child my mother helped me alot with singing,piano and other musical instruments but my father trained me in other languages such as French and Japanese.

"Aria too your chores." My step-mother on the other hand cared not for me but for her 2 other daughters who had been envious of my Scarlet hair that I had gotten from my mother's side of the family.

"Aria how do you keep your hair color so vibrant that bright red must be hard to keep since it's such an uncommon color." My younger step-sister asked.

"It always will stay red so it's not that hard to maintain but shouldn't you be too your chores also Maria?" I ask and she quickly nods her head heading over too her room quickly picking it up.

"Aria it's time for dinner get to cooking!" My step-Mother shouts from her room and I grunt knowing that she fired all the kitchen staff so she could 'show off ' to my father but she's never even seen the kitchen and my father knows that.

"Alright!" I walk into the Kitchen to see my close friend May in the kitchen chopping vegetables for me already with a pot on the stove.

"Don't worry I got this!" She smiles at me and I giggle joining her in the kitchen we smile and laugh throwing flower on each other as we cook.

"That was so much fun but we better clean up or we'll get stupid nicknames from my step-family." She smiles and nods sneaking out of the kitchen and to my personal bathroom.

"You go first I'll get clothes out for you and I." May offers and I take her offer and head into the bathroom to clean myself up before dinner.

Oliver POV

I've known for a long time that the perfect girl for me was somewhere out there wheaten she in the kingdom or not noble or commoner I knew there was someone out there made just for me but I know that the princesses I've met were not the one.

"Father why don't we invite all the ladies in the country to the ball Royal,Commoner,and Noble." My father looks to my mother for consult.

"Oliver that's a great idea!" My mother hugs me and I smile knowing I might find my bride soon.