1 || Scared ||

Jimin: sjdjjdakd help me help me
Yoongi: >:( what do you want. it's freakin 5 am
Jimin: ....my penis. It's gone.

/\/\/\

Yoongi rolled his eyes as he noticed the younger checking out the beloved flower boy of their school.
"Give it up already Jimin. He's popular, you're not. He's straight, you're not." Jimin sighed aloud knowing he was right. "But.. But he's so beautiful." Jimin swooned and continued to stare in awe. Yoongi rolled his eyes once again, disbelieved at his friend's crush. "You haven't even tried talking to him!" Yoongi said. Jimin glared, "I have!"
He shut his eyes, "It was on a spring day with birds flying throughout and bees buzzing...."

Jimin ran frantically realizing he was late for class. He blamed his party from last night and the lack of batteries in his alarm clock. He continued trying to take big steps even though he had short legs. "Why in a hurry? You're already late." Jungkook said as he stood by the gates of the school. Jimin froze at the soun-

"Woah woah. Hold up, did this really happen?" Yoongi chuckled as this was his first time hearing this story. "Yes it did happen! I was just too shy to talk about it..." Jimin defended. "Now back to the story...."

Jimin froze at the sound of the voice. "You're already late, and so am I. Just skip with me." Jungkook began walking towards him. Jimin took a step back, flustered in the situation. "B-but our teachers will punish us." Jimin stuttered. "Let them punish us. Atleast we had fun." Jungkook whispered. Jimin sighed as he felt something wrong with the boy, "What are you trying to do? You're not even gay."
"What? Do I have to be gay just to hang out with you?" Jungkook chuckled. Jimin shook his head lightly, "But still!... I don't want to get in trouble."
"Oh loosen up. Come with me." Jimin shook his head hurriedly then ran past Jungkook, going into the school.

"The end," Jimin smiled. "God you're stupid." Yoongi face-palmed. "Wait what? How?" He questioned. "That was literally your chance to have a good time with him and you blew it!" Jimin put his head down in shame. "I got scared..." He muttered. Suga sighed, "scared my ass."

/\/\/\

The first part can be a little confusing... But it'll make sense later! When you see this:

Jimin:~~~
Yoongi:~~~

They're texting.
Enjoy the next chapters!