Endless Running

I use the word you so the viewer is allowed to put it in their own perspective. This is how a lot of people live including me. This is about my life honestly some of my closest friends only know. I only decided to share a tiny bit. Its not even the full story. Hope y'all enjoy and understand not everyone life is perfect.

The pain hurts to much, the smell fills the house. The odor is unbearable and it just gives a pounding head ache if you dont come accustom to it or are not use to it. The screams echo through my head as you run far away. To where? You dont have any clue your self. Your heart beats as your bare feet slap against the pavement or tingles to the cold wet grass might even shoot into pain when you step on pavement or broken beer bottles. The cool night are rushes across your hot face. The only thing to cool it is when the wind hits the tears falling down. The fists flying through the air connecting with there targets, or being pushed off your feet. Again you run. The cold steal blade resting on your skin the tears fall and you repeat the words im sorry. But then it falls to the floor making no mark as you break into more tears. There right maybe you are weak. Then the one question returns, why dont you just leave that house and get away from it all? The reason you stay is because the one you care about the most lives with you and to be worse hes only eleven. The pain of seeing him grow up the way you did you only want whats best for him. You never ask for help even if people offer. Your stubborn and hard headed to the point you want to do it alone. You finally ask for help as all the painful memories run through your mind on an endless loop causing nightmares. The nightmares make everything worse they take away your sleep, make you wake up shaking and even wake you up in tears and then you begin to cower. Then all they say to you finally gets to you, there voices sound like there right next to you and the words you can never forget. You no good kid, you will never be good, you suck, wish you were dead, why dont you just kill yourself, fat ass, and worse of all the words that sting the most I hate you. They continue to stick with you the rest of your life. Then you stand tall and get help. Hopefully its better then the life you live now.