New Beginnings

A/N: This is a continuation of my Five Nights at Freddy's fanfiction so I hope you enjoy and if you haven't, go check out the first book.

****Disclaimer****
I do not own or claim to own the thought or any of the characters of five Nights at Freddy's, all rights are reserved to Scott Cawthon.

=====1 year ago=====

Bon Bon's POV
I was in my room when I saw something shine in the corner of my room. I decided to ignore it and go back to grieving over Bonnie. Then a figure started walking towards me and I jumped up. I looked at the figure's cold dead eyes and saw a knife in its hand. I ran to the door and I was only able to unlock it before the figure grabbed me. I was still stuck in my human form so it didn't leave much room for me to overpower it. I was about to let out a scream when the figure covered my mouth.

"Hush Bon Bon it'll all be over soon," the figure whispered into my ear.

I saw the knife go into the air in front of me and then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I fell to the ground my vision going blurry and the last thing I saw was a deranged smile on the figure's face. And I realized who it was.

"You...."

??? POV
I smiled as Bon Bon to the ground, her blood leaked on to the floor. I placed the knife in Bon Bon's left hand and gripped her hand around it. I stood to my feet.

"Faze one of the plan is complete," I muttered to myself, disappearing from the scene before anyone could come in the room.

Vixen's POV
Since the day Bonnie died, Bon Bon only came out of her room to eat or use the bathroom. But she hadn't come out for 1 day, and we were getting even more worried. I got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore and found myself banging on Bon Bon's door.

"Bon Bon are you in there?!" I shouted, but got no answer.

I twisted the door nob, it was actually unlocked surprisingly, and then I let out an ear piercing scream. I stood in utter shock when I saw Bon Bon lying in a pool of blood with a knife in her hand. Then everyone came running.

"Oh my gosh Bon Bon committed suicide," TC said, looking on with horror in her eyes.

=====Present Time=====

Foxy's POV
It had been one year since the incident with Bon Bon's suicide, the pizzeria had changed quite a bit. We even had new friends with us. Of course......they didn't know who Freddy was, since we hadn't seen after bonnie died. I was walking around when I bumped into Vixen in her human form.

"H-Hey Vixen, how are y-you?" I asked.

"I'm fine, how about you?" She replied.

"I'm good, thank y-you for asking," I said.

Vixen looked at me with eyes filled with pity.

"Foxy I've told time and time before, getting rid of your accent takes time,"Vixen said.

Chica, TC and Toy Freddy walked up to us. The almost seemed to be tearing up.

"Guys it's been a year, we should go......pay our respects to them," Chica said.

I looked down sorrow filling my face, but nodded and started walking to our small memorial by the stage. We stood in a semicircle taking a moment of silence when I saw one of the new guys peeking from around the wall.

"I wish they were still here," TC said.

"We all feel the same way," Toy Freddy said.

We finished up and walked off the stage. I saw the person who was peeking and walked up to him. It turned out to be Jaycee, who was a wolf animatronic but was currently in human form. He was dressed in a red shirt, a grey hoodie, black Levis and a pair red and black sketchers with gray laces.

"He Jaycee, is there somethin' ye be in need of?" I asked, not realizing I used my accent.

Jaycee looked hesitant to tell me at first but then he opened up.

"What were Bonnie and Bon Bon like........i-if you don't mind me asking," He said.

I looked down, beginning to get teary eyed.

"I shouldn't have asked," Jaycee said.

"It's fine, but I need Vixen to tell ye about Bon Bon," I said.

I went looking for Vixen and then I felt something on top of me. I closed my eyes as I fell hitting the ground with a thud. I opened my eyes to see Vixen on top of me worried.

"Are ye hurt?" She asked, concern I'm her tone.

"Ye used yer accent lass," I said, smiling.

Vixen blushed in embarrassment when I said this.

"I'm okay but I need yer help explaining what Bon Bon was like to Jaycee," I explained.

"That.......is fine I guess," she said, a hint of sorrow in her voice.

"Thank ye, also ye can get off me now," I said.

"Huh?.......AHHHH, I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT!!!" she exclaimed while getting up.

I got up with a smirk on my face. I had always thought Vixen was cute when she was flustered. We walked back to where Jaycee was and found chatting with the other new person, Clair. She was also a wolf, and was wearing a purple, strapless tank top with a red heart in the center, a black mini skirt and black, purple laced sneakers.

Me: Well guys this chapter is done and I hope.......

Foxy: Wait just minute, let me destroy the fourth wall for a bit.

Toy Freddy: Who was it that killed Bon Bon?

TC: And why didn't you tell us you were adding OC's

???: Do you wanna know who I am?

Chica: Yes!

???: I'm---

Me: *knocks him out* Anyways I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote, comment and share for more of this book. Bye guys!