Chapter 1

Home and Horny
Part 1

Sunlight streams through the window, sending an orange late afternoon glow into my eyes. I groan and sit up, squinting to get a good look at the clock. 4:15. Luke would be home any minute.

I grab my phone, scrolling through Instagram as I wait for him, but am interrupted by a banner appearing on the top of my screen. A text from Luke.

Luke: Baby girl I need to be inside of you right now

I laugh a bit at his bluntness. Of course he was horny.

Y/N: Is that so baby boy?

Luke: Don't you want to feel my tongue in the folds of your clit, and my fingers pumping and curling in and out of you?

I feel myself grow slightly wet. biting my lip, I text back.

Y/N: Depends.

Luke: On what princess?

Y/N: On how good I feel while you're doing it

Luke: Just imagine yourself moaning out my name and begging me for more 😉

I shut my phone off, darting into the closet and digging around in a drawer, pulling out black lingerie. I strip off my clothes and change into it, throwing one of his shirts over. I take my clothes I was wearing before and make a trail of them go from the door into our bedroom. Then I grab my phone and continue scrolling through Instagram, my core growing wetter by the minute.

Before long I hear the door to our apartment open, and Luke tossing his jacket on the couch. I quickly take off his shirt I was wearing and throw it to the side, so I was sitting hardly clothed on the bed. I hear him pad down the hallway, before he appears in the doorway, my bra and panties in his hand. "I see you were expecting me." He bites his lip ring, looking forward to me up and down.

"And if I was?" I move so I'm kneeling on the bed. He smirks and walks over, putting a hand in between my legs.

"Then it's probably a good thing I have a boner, isn't it?" I nod, biting my own lip and pulling his shirt over his head. He unzips his jeans and pushes me roughly so I'm laying flat on my back. He rubs me through my underwear. "I see someone has been thinking about what daddy said, hasn't she?"

I nod vigorously. He smirks. "Are you going to be a good girl for daddy?" I smile. He moves his fingers to under the fabric, rubbing my clit. I gasp, causing his smirk to grow wider as he pulls his hand away, pulling down my panties with his teeth, catching me with his tongue on the way back up. I gasp louder this time. He unclasps my bra and tosses it to the side.

"What does my baby girl want?" He asks, rubbing my nipple in between his fingers. "Where do you want me most?"

"In between my legs." I say quietly.

"What do you want in between your legs princess?" He asks, massaging my calves. I loved how lustful his eyes were but how gentle he was being. I had learned to appreciate it, because chances are it wouldn't last long.

"Your mouth." I squeak.

"Okay baby girl you have to listen to what daddy says." He says gently, causing my legs to shake with excitement. "I need you to get on all fours with your core over my mouth, okay kitten?" I bite my lip a nod, letting him lay down before I crawl over him, my dripping heat inches from his lips. His quiff tickles my lower stomach.

Luke puts his hands on my waist and pulls my crotch closer to his lips, blowing cold air onto my wet core. I whimper out of desperation.

Suddenly Luke flicks his tongue up, gathering my wetness. He pushes his tongue into me, causing me to moan loudly out of pure pleasure. I feel his lip ring rub against my folds, making me want him more. He hums against me, making me start to clench around him. He grips my thighs and pulls them further apart, going against my body's protests. "You taste so good baby girl." I hear him mumble. I hang my head and moan at his words and the pleasure he was giving me.