The Begining.

It was all a lie.
No one is ever coming back for me.
I left. I ran. It took me years to find out my true identity.
Her birth name was Alaya Skywalker... The third triplet. When Padmaé had her children the third was presumed dead. But she was alive. Abandoned as a baby Alaya grew up on her own. Eventually had a baby.
Yeah typical story right? Wrong. Alaya knew her brother and sister. And her father. Darth Vader. She knew her baby had the potential to be a great hero... Or a terrible villain. Alaya couldn't handle her responsibility and abandoned her baby on a small planet called Tatooine.
Yeah. My mother left me on a stupid desert planet. Alone. With no promise of return. My name is Kānti llum..
Yeah basically my name means light in two different languages.
I hate that name. Because she gave it to me.

I've always read about how the Sith Lord was so close on taking over the Galaxy. I admired that. I knew I had a calling from the force. A calling to the dark side. I accepted it. I embraced it.
Once I was old enough I met a man named Thelis. He was apart of the round table of Sith Lords and saw my potential. I am grateful for this man. He's taught me everything I know. He's also my closest friend.
I am strong. I am Powerful.

For years I've searched far and wide across the Galaxy to find more men to join my army.
I've dreamed about the day where I complete my idols work.
I want to rebuild the Sith and create the strongest army there has ever been!

I dress in all black. I keep my hair in a tight bun. I also wear a dark lip color.

My name is Krsná Fosc
I am a Sith.

-------------
Hey! Just wanted to say that the video is made by Jon Cozart and his channel is PAINT. That's just a backstory if you've never seen the first 6 movies