Not A Malfoy

Disclaimer!

I do not own any of the Harry Potter franchise the plot of the story is mine but all things associated with Harry Potter velongs to J.K Rowling. Kay, Enjoy!

Victoria Malfoy

A quite skinny girl with mid back straight black hair, gorgeous green eyes with long eyelashes to add to the effect, joyful girl unless you get on her bad side which could mean life or death for you.

Victorias P.O.V

I sulked downstairs as mum told me the house elves have finished cooking breakfast and she wanted me to set the long oak table. I grabbed our silverware, ceramic plates and silk placemats for four and placed them gently on the table. The house elves soon followed bringing out the meal. "Victoria, be a dear and go wake up your brother?" I nodded quickly and ran up the stairs.

Almost immediately once I made it to the top, father stood before me. "Victoria you must remember not to run on the stairs, you could slip and fall" he said with his calm yet angry voice. I carried on to Draco's room at the end of the hall. "Draco, breakfast is ready!" I yelled through his door. The large door slowly opened to reveal a very tired blonde boy. "Wanna race?" I asked and as soon as I finished, he dashed off down the hall. Me hot on his trail yelled "YOUR SOOO DEAD!"

We reached the dining room heaving in the dusty air. Steam rose from the delicious meal of waffles, sausages, various fruits, toast and eggs. We all sat at our given spots and began to eat. "We all know that you two begin school in a week. We decided to go to Diagon and Knockturn Alley to buy you school needs. After breakfast, go upstairs and get dressed appropriately for this occasion."

I looked across the table and looked at Draco who was looking at me. We shared a stare and then smiled. I finished my breakfast and quickly walked upstairs, not wanting to get in trouble again.

I slid on an pair of skinny jeans with a black blouse and my cloak. I brushed through my hair to undo my huge knots and put it in a slightly elegant bun. I put on my black boots and ran back downstairs. We soon apparated to the Leaky Cauldron. Behind there was a large man with a boy that was my age and looked a bit like me. He had a scarred forehead and crooked glasses. Wow, thats not odd at all

I told mum that I was going to go buy my wand at Ollivanders. I walked into the small shop and saw the same kid from earlier being matched with his wand. "Harreh, got you somethin' for ya' birthday!" the large man stood in the quaint doorway of the wand shop with a snowy white owl in a cage in his hand. "Thanks Hagrid!" Harry said. He then ran out the door looking quite joyful. I walked up to the old man waiting to be matched. "Ahh, Miss.Malfoy, I would hope I would see you soon." Mr. Ollivander said in a calm tone " Umm yes, I was here to receive my wand; Im starting school at Hogwarts next week!" He wheeled himself towards the back to pick a wand. He came back with a long black box. "11 inches, beechwood, phoenix feather and fairly bendy" he said handing me the now opened box. The wand itself was gorgeous. Its handle was slightly twisted with on thick line and several thinner. The lightly tanned stick fit perfectly with your small hand. You gave it a small wave and the result was and broken vase to be fixed back to original beauty. "Well done Miss. Malfoy" Ollivander said while clapping silently. You paid for you wand and was out the door back too you family.

Dinner went by silently with small comments about how to act at Hogwarts and who to stay away from. The Weaslys, Mudbloods, and Gryffindors. You were about to ask why stay away until you were interrupted by your father. " And Harry Potter that young boy is all trouble." he said. Harry Potter you thought. Is that who that boy was at Ollivanders. The name sounds so familiar. Must if been the wizards on the street. You excused yourself from the table ad you were on you way to your bedroom. You jumped in your bed and thought a out how exciting Hogwarts will be.

**AUTHORS NOTES**

Should I continue. Tell me if I should. ALSO please only constructive criticism. Any way thanks!