The Vampire Diaries Roleplay (PRIVATE)

RULES (Don't worry, I hate rules too!)

Please, take the time to read these, I have tried really hard on this roleplay, and would love it to be a success, but for that to happen, I need your co-operation! THANK YOU!

RULE #1

Have fun! (I mean, what's the point in having a roleplay if you don't have fun roleplaying?!)

RULE #2

You must have your profile picture, as one including your character. If not, it will be confusing to others, as they can't be expected to remember who plays who, and search the comments for names :) Also, if you don't want to keep that profile picture all the time, when not roleplaying, it doesn't have to be of your character :)

RULE #3

When roleplaying, you must always mention the person who you're having a conversation with, even though we don't recieve notifications anymore, this will make things much easier and clearer for everybody.

EX.

@TVD_roleplay: She looks behind her, seeing Elena. "Elena?" She asks. @TheNewVampire

@TheNewVampire: "Hey there Anna" She smiles as she sits down. @TVD_roleplay

RULE #4 

When roleplaying, keep to your own character, say If I was roleplaying with Matt, and I did this-

@TVD_roleplay: @SoFetchxo Anna walks towards him, sending him digs and groans as he sends them back.

This wouldn't be fair, because the other roleplayer might have different ideas.

RULE #5

Don't make situations awkward. Say, you are a humongus Klaroline shipper and you're playing one of them, and the other doesn't ship it, don't force it to happen, message them and if they are uncomfotable with it, leave it :)

RULE #6 

If you want to plan out a certain storyline, or have a certain event happen, then message the others and inform them before hand, so people don't ruin it, or don't understand what is happening, but that doesn't mean not to make plans, because plans are good, it keeps it interesting.

RULE #7

NO MORE RULES! ((DON'T GO CRAZY THOUGH...))

---------------------------------------------------------------

GO ahead and start roleplaying guys, if you haven't already, message me for a part or any more information!

Have fun and remember to be active! If you aren't very, then sadly, you will be replaced :( If you begin to be very unactive, I will message you and you will be given a chance to improve, because we would hate to see you go :)

So I guess that is it guys!

HAVE FUN!

ENJOY!

ROLEPLAY!!!

xoxo

@TVD_roleplay