For your eyes only

"Harry! Please can I hear the song now?" Louis asked again.

Harry told Louis he wrote him a song for the album but he hasn't heard it yet because Harry wouldn't let him.

Louis didn't know what to expect. They wrote "perfect" together but that was more of having fun, sneaking around and meeting people like how they do.

Harry recorded a Demo and sent it to Niall, Julian and Liam to see what they thought and if they could put it on the album. They all cried when they heard it, not needing an explanation. They all knew exactly who the song was for and about. The only concern was, if it was too personal for the whole world to hear, but Harry insisted he wanted fans to hear it.

It was one of the few ways he could tell the world he was in love with Louis Tomlinson without actually saying those words. Now here they are, a month before the album is going to be released and they're all in the studio.

They were in at 3AM in the morning, working late and waiting for fans to clear out so they could leave. Even at 3AM they were dedicated.

"Louis you recorded your part isn't that enough?" Harry asked squeezing Louis' hips since Lou was on his lap, his legs next to Harry's waist.

"No I want to hear the whole thing I can't wait another day. Please Harry?" Louis asked pouting a little. Harry signed, everyone knew he couldn't resist his cute puppy dog face. Louis just knew the sound of his solo and nothing else, he didn't even know the lyrics for any other part.

"Fine but on one condition." Harry said taking his hand and intertwining it with Louis'.

"Louis, will you slow dance with me?" Harry asked with a cute smile and Louis melted right there. He smiled back automatically and nodded. Harry pulled him down for a quick kiss and pecked his lips 3 more times before getting up, lifting Louis up too.

Harry walked over to the Mac which held the finished version of the song "If I could fly" and it meant a lot to Harry because it was 100% about Louis. And Louis was everything in Harry's universe.

Harry clicked play walked over to Louis who was biting his lip and blushing a bit since Liam and Niall were still in the room. They sat in the corner minding their own business but occasionally looked up to see what was going on.

All of Louis' thoughts went away after Harry lifted Louis a little and placed him on his own feet so Louis would be taller. He wrapped his arms around Harry's neck and Harry had one hand on Louis' hip and the other cupping his cheek.

The first chords of the piano started and Louis was already in love. Harry moved his feet a bit, moving Louis with him, they were so close, their lips brushing against each other's but they weren't kissing.

If I could fly, I'd be coming right back home to you.

And Louis knew what the song was about. It wasn't about him specifically but it was about their relationship and what it's went through.

I think I might, give up everything just ask me too.

Louis let out a quiet sound getting emotional. In this moment, it was just him and his lover. The love of his life saying he would do anything for Louis, and that's more than what Louis could ever ask for.

Pay attention I hope that your listen, cause I let my guard down. Right now I'm completely defenceless.

And that was Harry talking directly to Louis. Louis nodded a little even though both of their eyes were closed. Harry felt Louis nodding and smiled a little at his boy.

For your eyes only, I'll show you my heart.

Louis felt a tear roll down his cheek.

For when you're lonely and forget who you are. I'm missing half of me, when were apart.