perfect to me; larry au

*edited*
intro

harry

The bell rang, signaling the end of the first week of school since coming back from summer vacation. As I'm walking out of my history AP class with my best friend zayn, I try to look around for a certain caramel haired boy. I finally spot the older lad and make my way over.

That is until a hand pulls me back. "Harry, what are you doing walking up to a senior?"

I rolls my eyes, "Zayn, I'll be fine. I know what I am doing." I assure and continue my way to Louis.

Zayn shakes his head, "Mate, I'm leaving I'll be in the car. Can't watch you do this" He says and leaves.

"Let me tell you Liam, he was the fittest guys I have ever laid eyes on! It was going in the right direction until my sister walked in on my hand down his pants! I have never been so embarr-"

"Louis?" His head turns around, facing me. he has to looks up to meet my eyes.

"Oh, hey...." He trails off, obviously not knowing my name.

"It's Harry, I've seen you around school. Just wanted to say you look good in that beanie." I say, feeling a light blush appear on my cheeks.

Liam snickered, "Okay whatever, everyone knows he looks great. Now get on with your life, loser" He laughed and turned to face Louis, giving him a high five.

I look down, already feeling my cheeks now fully red from embarrassment. But that didnt stop me from complementing Louis everyday.

"I like those vans louis, goes with your outfit"
"That's why I wore them"

" I like your hair in a quiff"
"Yea so did the boy I fucked last night"

"You look good today Lou"
"I know"

hey, so the intro is up. im actually excited about this book. ive had this idea for a while now, just hadnt got the time to write it. but now i do so hey, expect more chapters soon.
feedback?
-c