My Beginning: I

Jordan's {Past} POV...
Years 12-14
When I was 12, both my parents died in a car crash when they went to a party. Obliviously, my dad always drove; he believed in his mind that women couldn't do anything. Since my dad was an alcoholic, I was also able to imagine why he crashed into those poor kids' car. My mom never argued with my dad, only spoke to him. If he refused to do as my mom told him to do so, she would go along with him, because she 'knew what was best'. I bet she would take that back if she knew they were dead.
That day, all I remember was we moved into a new town to look for my fathers new job. When they went out, I went to sleep because I really didn't know the time they were coming back, when they were going to call. By the time they came for me to put in a foster system, I was bewildered at how fierce and terrible they treated me. I didn't want a fancy courtyard with guards respectfully waiting for me, but I at least expected some hospitality. After all, you'd think they represent the government. When they put me in the foster system I was already 12 years old. Who would want a kid of the age 12? Most couples wanted a baby or a child of 9 years old at the most. Usually, I snuck out and made street friends. But that's all they really were. By the age of 13, I begun suffering from depression, paranoia, anxiety, and anorexia. What I cured from was only anorexia and anxiety. Paranoia and depression really did get to me. By the age of 14, I got into the emo culture. I wore mostly beanies, had on rock band shirts, and definitely got piercings. Such as the eyebrow, snake bites, and I stretched my ears, only about 12mm.
When I was 14, I was doing all kind of bad things. Not too bad, but for the age I was in, I was not good at all. I was smoking, drinking, and pretty much just making money selling you know what. But that was my life. And I probably could have changed it, but at the time, guess what the latest news was...no future.

Jordan's POV: Year 14
Alex woke me up with a start. I fell off of my bunk bed and hit the ground hard.

{How the hell does energy travel that fast between me and the fucking floor God dammit!?}

I laid on the floor for a good long while and groaned. Then I slowly lifted myself up and rubbed my eyes. I looked sleepily at Alex. It was still only 6:00 am.

"What is it Alex?" I asked.

"People" He said.

"Huh?" I stated, completely confused and bewildered.

He pointed to the door outside, and then I noticed no one was in their beds. Except for Alex and me. I looked outside the window and saw at least two couples outside looking at kids.

{When the fuck did those ass holes get here? What the hell are they even doing?}

I turned to Alex and he was pleading with his eyes that we should go down there. My heart started racing, and he noticed. But that didn't stop him. Whenever there's a couple he always asks me permission first. I don't understand the reason, but he had always referred to me as his big brother or boss. But the reason he says it is because I'm younger than him. He always said he referred to me as a big brother or boss, because he still doesn't know what to do, and he's 16 years old now.

{Fuck this shit man, ughh...God dammit!}

I sighed and looked at Alex for a good while. I breathed in deeply and gave in.

"Fine, let's go see what they're made of" I said.

Alex stared at me wide eyed, and blinked his eyes multiple times before he was able to run off changing and getting me a fresh pair of clothes. He told me to wash my face and be myself. Which wasn't much of the problem. The only problem would have been if I try to impress the couples.