chapter 1 meet Ashley

With my heart beating the fastest it ever has in my seventeen year old life my eyes pop open. I come face to face with the ginger devil himself, ethan. His big pale blue eyes bore into mine while i lay here wondering why this sun-dried poodle turd has interrupted one of the only dreamless sleeps i've had in weeks.

"ethannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" i yell so loud it could wake the angels in heaven. he jumps a bit startled by my yelling . he pokes out his bottom lip in such an adorable way i almost feel bad and apologize but the next thing i know i'm on the floor with a with a loud thud and and a sharp pain in my butt. " take that shit breath" he yells while laughing and running out of my room.

If you couldn't tell that was my little brother ethan hes seven years old .I think he is is somehow related to lucifer himself either that or the little trout mouth is him in the flesh . He dose all sorts evil things to me from pranks to humiliating in front of people by acting innocent and making me look like a bad person that hates children. but despite his evil ways i still love the little snot rag and i could tell he loves me to.

With that thought i get off the floor leaving a ball of blankets behind me. I stretched out my body while yawning and boy was my little brother right my morning breath was the worst .

I looked at my clock it was 7:37 am so i had a good twenty minutes to get to school or ill be late and get a detention so i grabbed the first clean thing i saw and ran to my shower.I scrubbed my body clean while singing a song that been stuck in my head forever.

" i wanna get back to where we started , to the summer nighhhttttt, ya no ya no ya no ya no we got it right" "yeahh i wanna get back too san francisco in the fire lightt" I was cut off my me tripping over my feet and falling on my ass which really hurt. deciding its time to get out i brushed my teeth and then got out to save some time.

After putting lotion on then getting dressed really fast i put on a bit of concealer ,eyeliner , mascara, black cherry lip stick from smashbox, and filled in my eyebrows since i'm now a pro at this it took about five minutes max . i put on my black docs and put my hair in a bun .

After finishing up in the bathroom i grabbed my bag and ran down stairs kissed mom and dad on the cheek ruffled ethan's hair ignoring his harsh glare i pick up an apple a told my family fair well. getting into my black beat down Ford and driving to school .

Soon as i pulled up i heard the bell ring sighing i got out and made my way to 1st period . Walking down the long halls i see gorge the hall monitor. now gorge is a dick so i ignore him and walk to my class,

once i get to class im happy to see the teacher is not here yet so i sit in my seat only to see miss assbottom and gorge walking in together. i rolled my eyes and put my hand out already knowing im getting a detention slip for being late . gorge slaps the slip in my hand and walks out the door.

i flicked him off while his back was turned and people in class giggled .

Oh wait im so very sorry u must think im rude let me introduce myself

My name is Ashley Rose Smith but all my friends call me ash .I'm 17 and I'm a senior at western high-school.when I was younger I was what you could call "boy crazy" but since year 10 I've been a lesbian and dating my lovely girlfriend yaz.

we have been bestfriends since pre-school and she lives down the block from my house. I know you may be wondering "why did u become lesbian? " well good question but sadly its because I'm sick of boys and all their lies and bull crap. Erin my ex boyfriend Cheated on me with some hooker him and his friends bought on the strip of las vegas I cought them in his bed that made me go crazy.

After that I just ran to yaz's house when I told her what Happen all she did was kiss me and ask me to be hers i don't know what came over me but that kiss made me feel so alive so I just said yes. since then we been in a great relationship every one ships us well except this one guy I think his names Michael he just moved here I'm not so sure where he's from but he has a really Hot accent and I get all nervous around him so I like to stay as far as possible away from him. I haven't. Found a guy attractive in a long time but his red hair gives me the hots so I'm definitely going to avoid this guy. He make butterflies come in my stomach as soon as I see that bright red hair.

today at lunch I felt him watching me while I was kissing yaz but even after our heated make-out sesh I still felt his eyes on me so I walk up to him and said " hey red head take a picture it would last longer " I was confused when he pulled out his iphone 6s plus and took a picture Of me and set it as his lock screen . He bit his lip and gave me and wink that made me weak in the knees and Said lock screen. Material babe. I just stood there dumbfounded "I don't ship it" he said. I leaned my head to the side in confusion. He nodes his head towards yaz and with that he walks away.

The bell signaling that its the end of luch rings I go to class not even able to focus and do any work because of really cute red head is on my mind. I feel in to deep already.

A/n heyy guys so here's the first chapter of my very First fanfic so plz enjoy if you are reading this Ily lol until next time babes

JUSTICExx<3