1

"Ari! Come quickly!" Kyungsoo shouts from the other side of the playground. Kyungsoo's father had recently given him a guitar and wanted to show Ari. He had learnt a special song, just for her.

Ari ran hurriedly towards Kyungsoo with the biggest smile on her face. Kyungsoo liked Ari and Ari liked Kyungsoo. But they were still young, so they never admitted their feelings to each other. Ari approached a happy Kyungsoo, strumming a few chords on his new guitar.

Ari knew about Kyungsoo's special singing talents. She told him that he was destined to be one of the most famous people on Earth. Kyungsoo planned that he would sign up for the SM Entertainment just to surprise Ari.

"Wow! Its so cool!" Ari exclaimed with a big smile on her face. Kyungsoo looked at Ari with love in his eyes.

"I'll sing you a song?" Kyungsoo asked with a load of hope.

"Yes!" Ari said. He started playing the chords of Ari's favorite song. Ari squealed and clapped with happiness as Kyungsoo sang her favorite song. He smiled at her and she smiled back. They were lost in this moment, with love.

-------

"Mum! Dad! I'm home," Ari shouted into the empty hallway. She walked towards the living room to see her Mum and Dad sitting on the couch, watching the television. She smiled and walked towards them and sat on the couch.

"Hmm... I feel like some ICE CREAM!" Ari's dad says. Her mum chuckles. They both stand up and her dad goes to get the car keys.

"Ari, lets go to the ice cream shop that's near," Her mum says.

"Okay," Ari stands up and walk towards the front door. They all walk towards the car when they see Kyungsoo walking towards their house.

"Kyungsoo, is that you?" Her mum says to him. He flashed her one of his signature smiles.

"Yeah, I was just making my way to give something to Ari," He says to her. Kyungsoo and Ari's families were very close.

"Do you want to join us for some ice cream? Its just a few minutes." Her dad asks him. Kyungsoo agrees and they make their way to the ice cream store. They all get out of the car and walk towards the ice cream store.

"What were you going to give me?" Ari asked Kyungsoo. He just smirked at her.

"Nothing,"

"Huh?" She said surprised.

"I just wanted an excuse to see you," Kyungsoo said to her. This lifted her heart. She felt like she was on the moon. She smiled at him.

"Flavors?" Ari's mum asked them both as they find a seat in the store.

"Strawberry cheesecake!" Ari tells her mother.

"Me too," Kyungsoo says. Ari's mother nods and walks away. Kyungsoo and Ari were just talking when Ari's mother and father make their way to the table.

"Here you g-" Ari's mother stops. At this moment everything went in slow motion. The ice cream in her hand had dropped. She moved her hand towards her hip, where she had gotten shot. Red blood soaked her cream colored t-shirt.

Ari screamed. Everyone was in shock. Kyungsoo just hugged Ari, which muffled her screams and stopped her from moving. Three men wearing all black with masks were standing in the doorway. One of them had a gun. Ari's mum had fallen and died.

The man with the gun walked towards Ari and Kyungsoo. They were scared for their lives. Kyungsoo hugged her tightly and blocked her sight.

"Well what do we have here?" The man chuckled. "Pathetic,"

The man held up the gun and pointed it towards them, almost pulling the trigger.

"No! Don't hurt them, anyone but them!" Ari's dad screamed. The man laughed, so did the other two just standing in the doorway.

"Look at this little act of bravery," The man said through his laughs. His foot held down Ari's dad and he shot him. Just like that, Ari's parents were gone. Ari screamed and cried. The men just left the store. Kyungsoo knew that Ari knew what happened but he didn't want her to see her parent's dead.

While all the commotion happened, the cashier left the store to contact the police. Ari just stayed in Kyungsoo's arms as the police barged in. "Its okay Ari, I'll never leave you."

__

YO,

first fanfic aye ;)

please, it gets better and longer so just hold on <3

I think this story would be kind of short but chatpters will be kind of long so that makes up for it, right?

I'm sorry if this is kinda confusing to you, if you have any questions just comment and I'll answer asap.

<3 your kkaebsong