You're Beautiful

Zayn glances at the boy sitting at the back of the car through the rear view mirror. Zayn didn't understand why the boy needed too much body guard. It's not like he is the son of the president or something.

Okay, maybe it's something since he is the son of Desmond Styles, UK's fleet admiral. But the Admiral's mansion is surrounded with armed men and the kid practically has eleven bodyguards around him including himself.

There's a car full of armed men in  front of their car and one that follows them. And all of them is guarding only one timid beanie-wearing kid. It's not like he judges the kid but he had never seen him without the beanie. He wears different beanie everyday that Zayn sometimes would want to rip it off and pull the kid's hair.

Zayn is not mean. He swears.

But Zayn resigned from being a soldier

But Zayn resigned from being a soldier. He wanted a normal life but ended up guarding a boy. A boy that's called Harry and super beautiful to be a boy with rebel curls trying to escape the warmth of his beanie and a pair of mesmerizing gorgeous green eyes.

Zayn actually wonders if the boy is actually a girl. Maybe his real name is Harriet.

"Why do you want to go in the public park, Harriet? You have your own park at home." Zayn asks trying to start a conversation because he felt like he's gonna die in boredom.

"I told you not to call me Harriet!" Harry says with trembling lips. "And I prefer the public park."

"Your Dad said you don't like being in the crowd."

"It's him who doesn't like me in the crowd." Harry pouts.

Zayn stays quiet after that. He can't really blame the protective father but he also sympathizes with Harry. The kid must be feeling constricted and caged.

They arrive at the park and a few kids run away when they see all the body guards surrounding Harry. But Harry didn't mind and continued walking to the swing like he owns the park.

Zayn's about to say something when he notices Harry's teary eyes. He crouched to Harry's sitting position in front of him and smiles at him.

"Hey, it's okay." Zayn tries to comfort.

"They think I'm a freak. I'm a freak and odd."

Zayn frowns, "Harry, you're not."

Harry stands up and yells at Zayn, "No! You don't understand. I'm freak and people will never like me!"

Harry runs back to the car and orders his driver to drive him home while Zayn freezes from Harry's outburst. He didn't know Harry feels like that.

Zayn took a cab back at Styles' mansion and looks for Harry. He goes to Harry's room and he finds it unlock. He frowns when he doesn't see Harry inside but then he hears whimpers inside Harry's big closet.

Typical kid, hiding in the closet. Zayn thought.

Zayn goes to open the double doors from Harry's closet, a little concern that Harry might suffocate himself from crying inside. But the double doors is locked from the inside.

"Harry?" Zayn says in concern, "Harry babe, please open the door. You're going to suffocate yourself inside. You have asthma, remember?"

Harry doesn't move. He doesn't want to see anyone and he doesn't want anyone to see him. He is a freak.

Feeling uncomfortable, Harry takes off his beanie and unpins his cat ears and his tail coming out from his back and subconsciously curls it around his waist. He cries and his vision started getting darker.

Zayn is getting impatient and worried at the same time. He just wants Harry out of the closet and cuddle him.

"Harry, if you don't open this doors I will break it!" he demands but Zayn doesn't hear any movement and it goes silent.

Zayn panics a little and forcefully opens the door. Zayn's eyes widens when he finds Harry unconscious. But what sent him to shock is the brown tail with curly hairs on it limped around Harry's waist and a pair of cat ears.

Zayn freezes in shock for a moment but remains his composure and does what he is supposed to be doing. And that is not to get freaked out but to take care of the beautiful kitten.

Zayn carries Harry on his bed and lays him on his chest. He smiles down at him. For some reason, he doesn't feel freaked out. He actually feels fondness and even more protective to Harry.

Now he understands why Harry's father is over protective towards his son. Harry is special.

Harry stirs and blinks his eyes in confusion. He feels relax that he had his ears out but suddenly he jumps in fright when he finally notices the arms holding him.

Zayn doesn't let go of Harry though. He doesn't want Harry to feel like he is freaked out towards him.

"Z-Z-Zayn?" Harry trembles and the fear evident in his eyes.

"Shush sweetheart, it's okay."

"Y-you're not afraid?"

Zayn chuckles, "Afraid? Why would I be afraid of you? You're like a delicate flower."

"B-but I'm a freak! I'm a freak, Zayn!"

Zayn hugs Harry and pats his back. He pushes Harry a little and holds him in his shoulders, "Harry look at me!" Zayn orders.

Harry looks at Zayn with tears in his eyes.

"I don't want to hear you say that again, okay!? You are not a freak. You are special!"

"I don't believe you! Look at me! I have cat ears and a tail. I'm a part cat! I'm different Zayn!" Harry screams at Zayn's face.

"No Harry. Don't see yourself like that. You're different –yes. But that's what makes you beautiful."

Harry bites his bottom lip and blushes. "you think I'm beautiful?" Harry asks shyly.

Zayn smirks and tugs softly at Harry's cat ear making the curly lad purr, "Yes Harry. You are beautiful."

"Don't leave me Zayn, okay." Harry pleads.

Zayn smiles and kisses Harry's nose, "Never, my kitten."

THE END