Hi.

You know, there have been nearly four years after I got pregnant. Back then, the immature 13-year-old me couldn't quite understand what it meant to be a mother, neither could I predict that all those things that happened to me would ever happen. Call me stupid, if you like; maybe I was, but I will never ever say that I regret all those life lessons I've learnt from that.

I won't say that being pregnant at a young age is easy. There were times I wished I had never had sex and there were times when I really wished my children didn't exist, but -you know what?- today, fours years after I got pregnant, I'm happier than ever, watching my children grow up and I swear there's nothing as heartwarming and amazing as this. I really wish I had never said all those things in the past, because life is much more extraordinary than I ever thought.

I'm not very good at writing and I would never write this story on Wattpad, but I believe that there are plenty of other things people should know about teenage mothers that MTV never showed you, because each story is unique and so are the memories of a girl who has been through all the process of getting pregnant and giving birth. What I've seen and what I've heard are much more interesting than the way you'll see them through my desperate attempts to write about them, but maybe it's worth it.

Some people do not accept this and some will never accept it, but I've decided to write this story about those who really care, for those who wonder how it is like to see life from a different perspective and for those who want to learn more. If you're going to be a judgemental asshole, just sit there and don't read any other pages, because -trust me- we need no more of you. It took me a lot of time to decide to talk openly about my life and I'm not good at writing stories, so I'd really appreciate it if you didn't write any negative comments just to feed your ugly ego.

Yes, at 13 I was fully aware of what a condom was and you don't need to remind me how we should have used one. I did know what comes after sex and my family had talked to me about the dangers or the possible consequences of doing it, but it happened and I need no third parents to repeat the mainstream things people who have never been through it say. Sorry if I sound too harsh, but I've heard plenty of stupid things during the past four years and I need no more crap like that.

And, today, after hours of thinking, I decided to write about me, about my story and about my life, because not all teenage pregnancy stories are shown on MTV (yes, I' e said this already) and the world needs to know that not all stories are like them. So, here's some pages of an old diary I used to write in, which I tried to turn into a public story. I hope you enjoy it.

Note: Slow editing due to a forever busy life.

-@IndigoAshes- xx