Chapter 1

All I remember last was that I was running off of a yacht. I looked down at my hands, saw the blood and immediately washed them. I looked up into the mirror at myself and just stared for a while. I dropped my head before looking at the murder weapon that was lying beside me on the bathroom counter, dripping with red blood from my latest victim. I needed to decide how to get rid of it. I sighed as I threw it into the trash can that was sitting beside the sink then went to wash off the rest of my body

I am 15, and since I killed my mother, I have been killing non-stop. I currently live in my dad's old house. I couldn't bare leaving this place and everything of his behind when he died a month ago. It was really hard for me to even talk to anyone for 3 weeks after his death, I just couldn't let him go. He was my home, my safe place.

Now I am off to my cousins and my cousins husband Harry, who I was going to live with in the UK. We were close but we didn't talk often. That is until Louis called me up and wanted me to come down there so I was with someone who could take care of me since I was still a 'child'.

I was packing up for the long trip when suddenly I saw a woman who looked just like my mother on a yacht. I had a bad urge lurking within me which I couldn't control. I picked up the clean blade I had just washed from the garbage bin and headed out the door.

*~*

When I came back, I had to wash my hands and the blade all over again. I walked back out into the bedroom and continued to pack mine and my father's stuff in my suitcase. I had dropped out of school because I was moving, and because everyone there thought I was a crazy person. I was leaving behind 2 amazing friends though. Lux and Dylan. They knew my whole life story. Every single detail. That is except the fact that I'm a serial killer. They knew the kinds of things my mother would do to me and they hated her for it.

One time when my mother was still alive, she put me in the crazy hospital for 3 months after SHE beat me up, then beat herself up and blamed it on me. I was only 7 years old at the time! Ohh I was so mad at her for that.

"Ok I'm done packing, the plane leaves in 3 hours." I said to myself as I checked my watch.

I called for a cab, dragging my luggage down the stairs and out to the driveway. I turned to look at the house I was leaving behind and I felt a tear rush down my cheek. "I love you dad." I whispered before putting my headphones in.

When it arrived, I jumped in and said goodbye to my father's house one last time before sighing. I gave the driver instructions and we were off to the airport. I absolutely fucking hated hated public places, not only because when I was little my mom use to beat me in public but she would also cheat on my dad with other men right Infront of my face! I closed my eyes and said to myself 'Calm down Caroline, Calm down'

I took a few deep breaths before I felt someone grab my arm, I immediately started yelling.

"Let go!, let go!!"

When I opened my eyes, I realized that standing in front of me was none other than Louis' husband Harry.

"Caroline Calm down it's just us" he let go of my arm and I hugged them.

"I'm really sorry for your father's death" Louis said walking over to me and giving me a hug. Zayn took my carry-on and we made our way to the plane. We gave the lady our tickets before We boarded the plane and waited for it to take off.

I sat in the middle of Harry and Niall. I could immediately feel my body getting all tensed up but I didn't dare look up because I knew I wouldn't be able to control my urge to kill If I saw someone who looked like my mother. Harry was looking out the window and Niall was listening to music as the plane took off into the night sky. All off a sudden Zayn grabbed my shoulders and yelled boo, scaring me half to death. I immediately grabbed the knife from my pocket, pointing it at him. It's a good thing we were in the back 2 rows or someone could have seen. They all looked at me horrified.

"Caroline how the fuck did you get that thing on here?" Liam asked.

"Jesus, put that fucking thing away before we get kicked off" Louis Said.

I put the blade into my sweater pocket before I got up and ran to the bathroom.