Prolouge

I hid under my covers. Tears ran down my face, soaking the bed. Tom would probably yell at me for this later, after he's done yelling at me for being a faggot. My phone buzzed. I sniffled and wiped away my tears. I picked up the phone.
Missed call from Sonja. I dialed her back. The phone rung for a little and she finally picked up. "Oh my gods. Jordan!! I heard about it from Tucker. I'm so sorry!!Are you OK?" She asked, I could tell she was really worried about. Tom beat me up in front of 10 people at school.
"Y-yea. Just a few scratches and a black eye." I said, laughing a little. "Jordan! Stop laughing its not funny!! Meet me at the pizza parlor in 15 minutes." She said and she hung up. I sighed , I swear she's too overprotective but maybe it's my fault for not finally breaking up with Tom. I sighed and walked into the bathroom. I washed my face up quickly. Then I used Sonja's makeup that she left here to hide the black eye. Then I put on my shades and my hoodie. I grabbed my car keys and drove 2 blocks away to the pizza parlor.
I walked in and saw Sonja said sitting at a table in the back. She waved to me and I walked over to her, sitting down. "You used my makeup didn't you?" She asked me. "You know me too well." I said. "Duh. I'm BFFFAE× I Best Friend Forever and Ever × Infinity." She said, getting up and hugging me.
"Come on. Let's go to my place, your sleeping over." She said, helping me up. "But Tom will kill me if I'm not home." I protested. "No Butts you already got too much booty, come on let's go." She said. I sighed and I got in her car. "Next stop, My HOUSE!!" Sonja declared.