Chapter 1

Dean and Sam were sitting inside of Dean's house. Sam was on the laptop checking if there were any new cases to solve. Dean had a beer in his hand and every few seconds he was checking if Castiel had called him without Sam noticing. Every time he checked it, it said "No Missed Calls". "Any news on any new cases?" asked Dean. "Nope none. Anything from Castiel and where he could have taken off to?" "Nope, hopefully he didn't go too far or get himself stuck." said Dean. "Have you tried calling him to see if he would answer his phone?" asked Sam. "Yes I have." Dean said, as he took out his phone and sent Castiel a text. "Where are you Cas?" Dean sat there for a while and waited for Castiel to replied. Sam closes his laptop and yawns. "I am going out if Castiel shows up let me know." "Yeah sure." said Dean. Sam picks up his laptop and places it into the laptop bag and leaves.

Castiel looked at his phone and noticed that Dean send him a text message. He dials Dean's phone. Dean notices that Castiel is calling him. "Hey Cas where are you?" he asks Castiel. "Hello Dean. I am not too far from your house." Castiel said. "Sam left just a few minutes ago after you called." Dean said. Castiel hung up and appeared a few seconds later in Dean's house. "Cas, you really need to stop doing that." Dean said. "Sorry Dean." "Well next time you do that warn me." Dean said.

Sam started up the Mustang Ford 65 and called Gabriel, "Hey Gabe, I was wondering if I could come over and hangout?" he asked. "Sure Samsquash, but what are you going to tell your brother where you were at?" Gabriel asked. "I will tell him that I am hanging out with Charlie for the weekend." Sam said. "Alright let me know when you get here, so I can unlock the front door." Gabriel said. "Alright I will call Charlie and let her know what to tell my brother if he tries to call me." Sam said. "Alright." said Gabriel as he hung up. Sam removed the phone from his ear, scrolled down for Charlie's number, and called her. "Hello Sam. What's up?" Charlie said as she answered her phone. "Hey Charlie I was wondering if you could do me a favor?" Sam asked. "Yeah sure anything for you." Charlie said. "Can you tell my brother that I am hanging with you for this weekend, so I can get away for the weekend so I can go see my girlfriend?" he asked. "Ohh who's the lucky lady Sam?" Charlie asked. "I will tell you and Dean when I've decided you two can meet her after this weekend. If she feels comfortable enough to meet you two." Sam said. "Awe your no fun Sam." Charlie says as she pouts. "Sorry Charlie. I gotta go before Dean notices I am gone." Sam said as he hung up the phone.

As Sam arrived at Gabriel's house, he pulled out his cell phone and turned it off. So Dean couldn't get a hold of him. He turned off the car and opened the door, as and put a smile on his face. He was glad that he was able to see Gabriel again, its been forever since they had last seen each other. He opened Gabriel's front door and asked "Gabe, I am here. Where are you?" as he walked into the house. Gabriel walked out from the bathroom with a towel on his waist. "Hey Samsquash, I wasn't expecting you here so soon." He said as he was drying off his hair. Sam face went red. "Y-yeah its not that long of drive from where I was at." Sam said as he stutters a little. Gabriel had a smirk on his face, he walked up to Sam. "You so adorable when you blush like that Samsquash." Gabriel said. Sam blushed even more red. "Gabe s-stop messing around." Sam stuttered again. "Oh you enjoying what you see?" Gabriel smirked again. Sam turned his head and stuttered, "J-just get some clothes on so we can talk."

"So where's Sam? I noticed he wasn't here when I appeared here." Castiel asked. Dean shrugged and said, "Only thing he said he was going out. He didn't really say where." "Oh." Castiel said. Dean set the beer on the table. "I am not too worried about him taking off too far. He probably went to grab some lunch for us. Knowing him he will probably be a while. Like he was last week." Dean grin. "Last week you ended up sending him out there by making him look around everywhere. Just to find you a pie that you wanted to be just perfect. Because you wanted alone time with me." Castiel said. "Yeah and? I am not allowed to have alone time with my favorite angel?" asked Dean as he sat on the sofa and got comfortable. Castiel sat by him and nodded. "Of course you can spend time with me, but why exactly are we hiding this relationship from Sam again? I am little worried that Sam might think I am ignoring you both, when I am sneaking around and seeing you without telling Sam I am fine." Castiel said. Dean was a little speechless, Castiel was telling the truth, why was he trying to hide his relationship with Castiel from Sam.