Addiction

"I'm tired of you stopping me from being with my beloved." "It's for your own safty, I can't let you harm yourself and the child, by having too much of it." "DON'T YOU DARE CALLING HIM 'IT', he's my first love and besides nothing will happen to the baby he's completely safe and strong and he can handle more." "I think the time you spent with your BELOVED was enough for today and don't treat the child like some sweet monster." "I'm done with this conversation, I'm going to the Bakery and eat them and that's that. DON'T TRY AND STOP ME GRAY." "FOR GOD SAKE ERZA YOU HAVE ALREADY EATEN DOZEN PIECES OF CAKE ALREADY IN THE PARTY AND YOU.ARE.PREGNANT, STOP ABUSING OUR UNBORN BABY WITH YOUR CAKE ADDICTION."

The fight had lasted two hours, ever since they left their party, and both of them wonder how it started.

*Flashback* 2 hours earlier

It was a beautiful evening in magnolia town, the street lights was lit people were moving throughout the busy town heading back to their home for the day.

Walking In the middle of one of its busy street were Gray and his pregnant wife Erza, they were heading home after leaving the surprise birthday party that was held for Erza at Lucy's house, Erza was in awe, surprised and touched by her comrades and friends for their consideration, and since she was hormonal throughout the pregnancy stage, she went and gave each one of them a bone crushing hug knocking the air out their lungs, her eyes then were lit up at the sight of the cakes she immediately went to it screaming "CAKE~" and hurriedly blew out all of the candels and started devouring those cakes without waiting for anyone making them sweat drop at her actions.

Gray was remembering the events fondly, as he was the one who asked Natsu and Lucy to prepare a surprise party for Erza and making it in Lucy's house which they accepted (well grudgingly in Lucy's case), the surprise and the joy expression plastered on his wife's face throughout the party has made his day, "I hope you enjoyed this evening?" He asked smiling as he looked ahead, but as he received no response from her he frowned and looked at his side to find her not here.

"Erza?" He called her worriedly as he looked around only to find her left behind staring at something, he followed her line of sight then cursed under his breath 'OH BOLLOKS'.

Erza was staring longingly at the cake shop in front of her, her mouth was drooling at the sight of the beautifully decorated cakes that were displayed 'they look soo delicious' she thought as she started moving towards the shop and although she ate too much cake today she still craved for more and the sights of those wonderous cakes have hypnotized her, and the fact she has developed an intense craving for the cake since the pregnancy, making her forget everything even her husband. Just as she was entering the shop a hand stopped her from doing so, she frowned at that and glared at the interrupter only to find that it was Gray.

"Move it Gray I want to eat those cakes." She said still glaring at him, and over the years of being with her Gray has gotten used to her glares which made him able to talk back to her "you had enough for today Erza you ate almost dozen pieces of cake at the party." "But that's not enough I still need more." Gray sighed at that before saying "you don't need more Erza you just want more and you shouldn't eat too much cakes it's bad for your health." "Eating cake was never bad for my health Gray I can eat as many as I want" Gray grunted at that he forgot that she was a sweet monster who could devour tons of it without having any effect on her, "Maybe for you but don't forget about our baby Erza he can't have that many and you'll hurt him if you keep eating them and with that being said you can't eat cake anymore today and we're going home." He said with an air of finality as he dragged her away from the shop.

Erza was pouting as she was dragged by Gray 'the baby will be fine, he's my baby afterall' she thought as she was still not convinced about not eating those cakes, 'I need a plan to get him away from me so I can go back to the bakery without him noticing me.' she began to formelate a plan to get rid of him, and not soon after an idea came up to her making her smirk deviously.