Chapter 1

((Warning: I have not proof read yet, so there will most likely have many things grammatically wrong. Also i do not own the picture))

*Germany's pov*
I was just walking down the street, conducting my everyday activities, that is when I saw him. Walking down the street not giving much care to the world around him. It was just beautiful how he moved gracefully down the street turning the next corner, taking my breath away with every step. I don't believe in love at first sight, but I think that cupid has shot me with an arrow.
==

When I got later that day I wanted to find out who that guy was on the street, I asked local stores and some cafes. They did not know much, but I got the name Feliciano. That name fills my lungs with a new brand of air. This air is so fresh and clean, it could not be bargained for, for no one would be able to give it up. "Feliciano," I repeat to myself. I have to find him.
I continue to walk around town, hoping with every corner I turn he will be there waiting for me to finally find him once again and see his face. Nothing of the sort happens, after about one more hour I start to head home. I can't believe what I am doing, this man who I don't even know has taken all control of my heart.
When I get home and unlock the door I get hit with a wave of exhaustion. I take off my coat and shoes and head for the couch. I would go to my bedroom, but at this moment in time that takes more effort than I am willing to give. I lay on the couch and rest my eyes.
The next morning I wake up and soon regret sleeping on the couch, because my neck is extremely sore. I get up and head to my room to gather clothes for the new day. When I grab them I go towards the shower. I slip off my clothes and turn on the hot water, as the water runs down my back I try to clear my head of that man. "I will never see him, ever again," I repeat to myself, hoping that it will help. It doesn't.
I finish washing up and dry myself. I get out of the bathroom and head out again, it is a monday, I do not want to make myself breakfast today.
Then, I head out for my local cafe to get some coffee and food, I have to be ready for my exercise today, it's going to intense.