1) If you cry.........

~Phan~

Dan: 6
Phil: 10

"Hey!" Dan looked up, sniffling.

"Hey....." Phil sat next to Dan, wrapping his arms around his best frend.

"My-my dad... h-he left! An-and..... mummy says... he-he won't.... be back..... ever!" Dan shuddered, giving into Phil's touch and laying his head on Phil's shoulder.

Phil's been with Dan ever sense he could remember. He's always been that shoulder he could out everything on if he couldn't handle it anymore.
And they both wouldn't want it any other way.

Phil had always been the light in Dan's life. And Dan had always been the light in Phil's.
And they didn't want it any other way.

"Dan...." Phil said in a kind of whiney voice. "Don't cry! If you cry, I'll cry. And if if I cry, my mum will. And if my mum will, her friend will. And if her friend crys, her son will cry. And all his friends will cry if he crys. Then, if they all cry, their families will cry. If their families cry, their children will cry. Then those childern's friends will cry. So, basically, the whole town will cry. Then the rest of the world.
You don't want that, now, do you, Dan?" Dan looked up at Phil, giggling.

"You always know what to say, don't you?" Phil shrugged.

"As long as I see your smile.!" Dan's cheeks turned a slight pinkish red.

Cute was all Phil could think of.

~years later~

Dan: 15
Phil: 19

~4 months before~

Dan had came out.
He was rejected.
Kicked out.
On the streets.
That is...... until he thought of Phil.

"Dan!" Phil said with that amazing smile and cheeriness he always had. "What are you doing here?"
And that's when he noticed the bag in Dan's hand. "Dan, what's going on?"

Dan started crying.
He feel to the ground in sobs.

Phil caught him.

"I-I told them the truth. Why I had never had a girlfrend or even liked to talk about the stuff." Phil was a bit confused. "They rejected me! My own family, Phil! They didn't........ care......." With the last part, the crys got heavier.

"Oh, Dan! Came in." With that, Phil helped Dan up and grabbed his bag, leading him to the couch. "Sat down, and tell me what happened, okay?"

~4 months later~

Dan had told Phil everything that night. That's how they ended up, 4 months after, cuddling in bed. Not as a couple or anything. As gay best frends.
'Cause, came to show, Phil was also gay.
They both had feeling for each other that neither of them knew of.

But, tonight?
Tonight was the night they tie this fucker.
The night they find out they feelings they held for one-another.
They night they finally start dating.

Or..... at least.... that's what Dan wanted.
To be able to kiss Phil without worrying.
To be able to love Phil, knowing he loves him back the same way.

To night was that night.

And little did Dan know, Phil wanted the same thing.
To be able to kiss Dan without worrying.
To be able to love Dan, knowing he loves him the same way.

"Phil?" Dan piped up after a long silence, looking up at Phil's aqua blue eyes.

"Dan?" Phil said, looking down at Dan's chocolate brown eyes.

"Can't I ask you something?"

"Anything, Danmeme." Dan laughed.

"Well, first off....
Where the hell did "Danmeme" came from?!" Phil laughed and shrugged.

"I don't know!
Just came to me!"

"Well, okay, then...... but, on with the other one...." Dan laid his head on Phil's shoulder. "Will you go.... um...."

"Out will you?" Phil interrupted. Dan nodded. "Yes, I will!"

With that, Dan smiled and kissed Phil sweetly. Phil kissed back almost immediately.

Dan pulled way, snuggling back into Phil's chest.

"I love you......"

"I love you too......"

~years later~

Dan: 28
Phil: 32

"Phil?!" Dan yelled, opening the door. "Philly! Hunny! I'm home!"

Dan walked up the hall, a faint cry being heard as he walked closer to the bathroom. "Phil? Baby, that you?"

Dan opened the door to find his husband (they had got married a year ago) laying on the ground, crying.

"Baby!" He said, falling down to Phil and wrapping his arms around him. "Philly, what happened?"

Phil just shook his head, unable to speak.

"Oh, Phil..... don't cry! If you cry, I'll cry. And if I cry, out fans will cry. And if they cry, Chris and Pj will cry. Then their fans will cry. Meaning their families will cry. And, basically, the whole world be crying. And you don't want that, now, do you, Phil?" Phil giggles.

"You've remembered that this whole time?" Phil croaked, remembering the reference.

"Always been there, Phil." Dan leaded døwn and placed a kiss on Phil's lips.

"I love you, Danmeme."

"I love you too, Philly."