Chapter 1

Chapter 1
I took a deep breath. He was working here today. I saw him through the window. Oh god, he's here I thought. I took another deep breath and pushed open the door. The Subway was mostly empty and no one was in the line. He looked up from the cash register and smiled at me. I gave a quick smile back as I walked up to him. He was wearing the uniform that all of Subway's employees wear, with a little name tag under the logo that had the name Will on it. "Hey Nico, good to see you again" he said smiling with his cute lips. Oh, his face was perfect. The tanned skin, and those cute little freckles that I adore so much. And his hair, his long golden wavy ha- "Hello?" Will said interrupting my thoughts. I jerked back to reality.     "O-oh, s-sorry about that." I said smile meekly and I could feel heat rising to my cheeks. "Stared at me any longer, and I would think that you were hitting on me" he said with a smirk. "Oh! I, um, I-I di-" I started. "It's fine" he said, cutting me off. Thank god he did, I didn't know what to say. "So" he said, "the normal, or do want, a footlong?" he said leaning forward on the counter. "Um, um, I-I'll t-take the normal, p-please" I said with my face a furious shade of red. Oh my god I thought. Is he flirting with me?!? "Sure thing" he said with smile. I stood there nervously tapping my foot on the ground while he put the sand which together. "So" he said, "What are you going to do for New Years? It's only a few days away." he asked. "Oh, I'm just gonna sit home at watch the ball drop by myself." I said kinda embarrassed. "Oh? No girlfriend? With you looks it's a wonder you don't have one." he said, feigning being uninterested. "I-I, um, don't swing that way" I said averted eye contact. "Oh" he said. I could see his smile out of the corner of my eye. "Here you go" he said holding out my sandwich. "That will be $5.99 please." I took the sand which and placed it on the counter while I dug out my wallet and handing him a ten. Instead of just grabbing it, he rubbed his hand against mine, taking the bill. I let out a shaky breath. He looked up and smiled. "And here, is your change and receipt" he said. I held my hand out and instead of just dropping the stuff in my hand, he reached out and grabbed it, slighting caressing it, and put the change and receipt in with the other. He leaned in close and whispered "I put my number on the receipt, call me sometime." He pulled back and gave me a wink. "U-um, o-okay" I choked out and practically ran out of the restaurant.