1: Finally A Grad

SEQUEL TO HERE WE GO. IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THAT THEN GO DO THAT AND COME BACK LATER CAUSE YOU'LL NEED TO KNOW SOME OF THAT TO KNOW THIS. SEE YA.

If you already read Here We Go, then welcome, my sweet children. You are allowed to continue further.

~~~

One-And-A-Half Years Later

Spider-Man flew above New York in the warm June air, swinging from web to web. He kept his eyes trained on the street below him, scanning for a specific vehicle. He spotted the black truck hauling the white Oscorp one and swung down, gracefully landing on the edge of the rig attached the the black one. He crawled the the front, sticking to the driver's side door, hiding just out of sight.

Well, out of sight until he reached up, knocked on the window and said, "Knock knock," pulling himself up to look at the man inside and continuing with, "Mister criminal," as the man rolled down the window." He held his hand out and smiled under the mask. "Hey, my name is Spider-Man. You can call me web-head, you can call me amazing, just don't call me late for dinner. Get it?" The man tried to punch him but Spidey ducked and jumped up onto the top of the truck.

His feet hung down and he leaned so his head was hanging as well. "Not a taker? Are you a hugger?" The man pulled out a gun and yelled, "I'm a killer!" Spider-Man swung back on top of the truck with a loud, "Okay!" The gun jammed and the man put it to the side as he tried to fix it. Spider-Man seized the opportunity to return to the truck's side and practically climb into the truck through the window.

"You having a problem with your gun? Here, let me help you with that." He took hold of the steering wheel and turned the truck down another street yelling, "Coming through!" The man regained control of the truck and Spider-Man hung onto the side mirror, inspecting the situation of cars and pedestrians layed out in front of the truck. "Uh, this is bad. I'm gonna be right back." With that he jumped off the truck and shot a web, swinging forward. The truck crashed through several cars and Spider-Man spotted a man in the street.

"Watch it!" he shouted, tackling the man as a taxi went hurtling overhead. He pulled the guy up saying, "You okay?" The man nodded, staring at him in awe, letting out a breathless, "You're Spider-Man."

"The suit kind of gives it away, huh?" The guy nodded. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go stop, uh, that," he said, gesturing to the truck that was getting away. The guy nodded and Spidey started back down the road.

"Wait!" Spider-Man turned to look back at the man. "Why me? I'm just a nobody."

"Hey, so was I!" Spider-Man yelled, giving the man one final wave before swinging his way back to the truck. The truck stopped suddenly and all the NYPD cars tailing the truck all crashed into one another. The back doors of the white Oscorp truck swung open and two men with machine guns started rapid-firing at the officers. Two jets of silky white web flew into the truck and snatched away the guns and then two more to snatch the men. Spider-Man grinned to himself under his mask as he hung the to men upside-down using his webs by the stoplight wire above the street.

The Oscorp driver jumped out of the white truck and ran to safety, the driver of the black hijacking truck really putting the pedal to the metal and racing away. The loose vials of plutonium, which were being held in the back of the Oscorp truck, started to bounce around and Spider-Man swung into the back of the truck, catching every vial that threatened to escape through the back. He even caught one with his foot, as his feet had the same sticking-to-everything ability that his hands possessed.

But then the truck took a sharp turn and struggled through a narrow side-street at high speed, the vials of plutonium jumping form Spider-Man's grip and bouncing all around the truck. He hung from the ceiling of the truck by his feet and managed to gather all of the vials. Until one, the very last one that he thought was still secure in the carrying case of the Oscorp truck, bounced loose and flew out the back. He raced after it, throwing all the vials in his arms up in the air and quickly webbing them so they hung from a light post for the cops to get. He chased the last vial into the street and ended up sticking to the front of an NYPD truck.