Chapter 1- fire

Lilly's point of view.

My back hit the lockers. Someone kicked me, and I fell to the ground. They kicked me again and again.

But I didn't scream. I won't scream.

"You stupid omega! You worthless piece of shit! We hate you!" Someone shouted.

After I was kicked for a bit, but class had to start so I quickly grabbed my stuff and walked to class.

"Miss. Jackson, you are late!" The teacher yelled. He is werewolf too, the whole school is.

"Sorry sir." I say. Not expecting him to go easy on me.

"Fine, three hour detention." He says pointing to my seat. "Now go sit down omega." He says making the whole class chuckle.

I sit down in my seat. Someone stabbed a pencil in my back. I gritted my teeth as they started to twist it.

They laughed at me, as I ignored them.

They pulled the pencil out of my skin. Someone threw a piece of paper at me.

It said 'open me.' I did as the paper said.

The paper read. 'So stupid omega, how stupid are you? You worthless piece of shit.

You're such a whore. A slut. A waste of space. Your own parents don't want you. You are nothing to anyone, don't you see that?

So go kill yourself.'

I crumpled the paper back up and stuck it in my book bag.

I went back to writing the notes.
-

-

-

-

After all my classes I walked "home".

My home happened to be a barn. One of the corners were mine. It was cold and wet.

When I got there I found "my parents" sitting there.

"All right slut, right there is the pile of clothes for you to wash, and you need to make dinner by 7. Understand?" My 'mom' growls at me.

I bow my head. "Yes ma'am." I say keeping my head ducked down and my eyes averted.

She walks over and slaps me, causing me to fall to the floor. She walks out the door.

I crawl to my feet, only to be met with my 'fathers' gaze.

"You are a worthless daughter, and I hate you. You are a disappointment to the whole family." He growls at me.

I lower my head waiting for the hit to come. He growls at me, and walks away.

I start doing the laundry. I finish in 2 hours, leaving my hands sore and dry. Not that anyone cares.

I put the different peoples clothes in different baskets and start walking to the pack house.

After I give everyone one their laundry and escaping with a few punches, I walk in the kitchen.

I quickly get to work on the chicken and soup.

After I finish I place a plate in front of everybody. They all started eating.

I sighed and hoped it was good enough for them. Maybe this time everything would be ok.

I spoke to soon.

"YOU WORTHLESS OMEGA!!! THERE IS HAIR IN MY SOUP!" One of the pack sluts yells.