o n e | axis

a r d e n | april 21, 2016

i woke up to the trucks outside. i sigh getting up. grabbing my phone, I checking the time. 6:02 am.

my hair isn't as messed up as i thought it would be. i always put it in little braid buns or whatever to make my hair curly. i go to the kitchen, grabbing a box of cheerios.

i take out my soy milk and and bowl with a spoon. i sat there listening to the crunches from my mouth. noah isn't awake yet, i should wake him up. i take one more spoonful of my
cheerios and go to noah's room.

but then he's already gone.

i grab some high waisted jeans and a long sleeved red and white stripped shirt. i put on a bra and some deodorant, while grabbing my white converse and some socks. put my shoes on and look at the time. 6;13. i sit down at my desk and take out my hair from the tiny buns. i grab a little bit of oil and make it less frizzy.  

i do my makeup which is basically consists chapstick, eyeliner and a little bit of mascara. run to the bathroom and brush my teeth. i grab my jacket and book bag, almost forgetting my phone. i run out and grab my keys. i lock the door and leave.
--
i walk in central sabrine highschool or cshs. heading to my locker. bella comes running over to me.

"arden! where were you?" she asked. i chuckled.

"actually there was some problem coming here. lydia called again so we might leave early." i said, she groaned.

"i know we're like secret agents," she whispers,  "but let's be normal teens for once. party tonight at 10." she said, trying to convince me.

"okay so here's the part where i do not go because it will be like every other party, full with sweaty teens and alcohol. if noah found out he'd kill me." i say, opening my locker. she sighs.

"come on i don't want to come alone arden." she says, pleading.

"it's tonight?" i ask. she nods. "i'll think about it." she smiles.

(time skip to lunch.)

i walk into hell's cafeteria. the only place that makes me real happy. i stand in the line with a bunch of other hungry students. i grab a tray, they have hamburgers and fries. i grab that and a orange juice.

i go pay and look for isabella. aw shit, she's at the library. slowly walking over to my usual table, my mind races through various thoughts of some cases i forgot to do paper work on. having one friend is great but it comes with its cons.

one- you can trust them in everything and not worry about them telling your other friends. plus they're all yours.

two- if they don't come, you're screwed man. you'll be lonely.

i sigh at the thought. i'll just sigh at everything.

"you alright?" someone says. i snap out of my thoughts and look at who's in front of me.

-------------------------------------------------------
really hope you enjoyed. i will be adding more pictures for the characters. arden foster is played by willa holland.