Prologue

I always believed that I was the one controlling my dreams but I couldn't have been more wrong.
I fell into a coma deep into the night and I didn't do what people who fell into comas do in movies. I didn't wake up as a Ghosty-Goober and follow my family and friends (and crushy wushy) around. I didn't do any of that. Instead, I continued to dream.
But the problem was . . .  My dream producers didn't know.
I know what your thinking. What in H-E-Double Toothpicks are dream producers? Well, the answer is simple. They work for the infamously famous Sandman. And that means once he sprinkles a bit of his sleeping stuff on you for your dream to start, they pick your dream out from what they think you need. So, if you get a lot of nightmares just hit your fist against your head before you go to sleep like you're knocking on a door and tell them that you know they're in there and that you want a nice dream.
Dream producers act like movie producers when it comes to getting prepared for your dream and everything.
But on those days that you don't dream at all, it's either the dream producers day off or the Sandman didn't sprinkle enough of his sand.

But anyways, I'm in this coma. Obviously I don't know it right off the bat, but my dream characters did. At least the ones I met did. They said that I had a choice. Live and wake up from the coma, or die and stay with my dreams forever.
It might not seem like a very hard decision, but I loved my dreams. They had become my closest friends. But then there was my family. And it must've been absolutely terrible for them. I just . . . Didn't know what to do.
But I guess I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's start from the day before I went into the coma.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Alrighty so this is my new book. Let me know what you guys think and I'm actually still working on this, I just felt kind of bad because I haven't uploaded anything for so long.
If you guys could please tell me what you think about it so far that would be amazing.
Depending on the feedback from this I might upload soon or not so soon. Either way I hope you liked this little bit and it is, as always, copyrighted and everything. So, while I would love it if you showed this to your friends, if you liked it, you are not permitted to steal any of it for anything that you were needing to do or whatever I'm trying to say.
Basically, this book is my precious.

So, don't pull a Smeagol / Gollum and take my precious

Anyway, you guys are lovely as always and it is currently 6:00 AM and I've been on here since 5:17 AM so I'm really tired and it's a Saturday so there is not point of me being up. :-)
Love you guys,
Megan.