-2 Days-

"What the hell is this bull shit?" Hissed Lance Corporal Levi, slamming a thick stack of papers against his desk. His teacup shook as he did so, letting out a disturbed and disgusted sigh.
"Heh, what?" A tall and built man with neat-kept hair, stood at the front desk of the captain's. Erwin Smith.
Even if this American man was above rank compared to Levi, he still had to present himself in Levi's element.
At Levi's headquarters.
The Survey Corps.
Yet, with a chuckle and a glowing grin, Erwin continued forth, stepping back from the desk.
"Heh, I thought you like taking care of the "special ones". You took Jaeger in under your wing--"
"Because I was forced to," interrupted Levi with a muttered roar, letting out a disturbed "tsk" under his breath which, of course, smelled of black tea.
Erwin sighed with a smile, casually yet professionally, taking a comfortable seat on the leather couch against the old-wallpapered wall of Levi's office.
Erwin's round blue eyes caught images of this aged facility, taking in the possible stories the walls couldn't tell.
Because, well, they were walls.
And walls cannot speak.
However so, they can show.
They shown the effort of cleanliness by the corporal.
The dents that were made by angry outbursts of a boot and a small man.
So much, hatred and crookedness. The loneliness in this room surely did envelope itself without any hesitation.
Erwin thought, "Is this how you've been spending all your time in? Dwelling in your own tragic loneliness?"
"Erwin," called Levi, tapping his fingers against the desk with sharp eyes glaring directly into the stone-shaped sky-blue one's Erwin possesses.
"Yes?"
"... I'll take this one in, on one condition."
Erwin lit up. "Yes, what is it?"
"... I want more tea."
Predictable.

Eren gulped at the mumbled conversations of the captain and the commander. He blinked with large green eyes, trying to make sense.
Whatever he had stop for, was obviously a big enough deal for the door to be locked.
Honestly, he just heard his name being mentioned. Which, of course for the puppy-like teenager, concerned him.
"Ah... What the Hell are they saying...?!" He whispered aloud, frustrated with the lack of audible discussion.
Something... Somebody... "Special one"? Eren thought to himself, clenching the rod of his broom he held close to his body. A bead of sweat dwelled on his tanned cheeks.
He turned away from the door, trembling with unexcused fear.
So many thoughts ran through his head. Memories of his comrades, a judge, and even Levi stating that if he were to go out of control, they'd have to kill him.
Then, past images stained his mind.
D-did I get out of control lately?!
No... No I'm getting better! I didn't kill anybody ever since I defeated Annie...
Annie Leonhardt, female Titan, military police scout. Ever since their last epic battle at the capital, Annie was still imprisoned within her own crystal. She still cries.
Then, with all the possible outcomes crossed off, Eren was only left with one thought.
"... A-am I... A-am I gonna be disbanded?!"
"Of course not, brat."
Eren leaped into the air, startled by Levi's icy words. With a pounding heart, Eren turned on his heel to face the respected, but... Rather short, Levi Ackerman.
"S-Sir! M-My apologies!"
"Shut it. You're not getting disbanded. Not everything is about you, Jaeger."
"Understood, s-sir..."
Erwin was directly behind the short male, looking down upon Eren with a rather serious, but welcoming manner.
"Go about your day, Jaeger. I'll be back in two days time." Smith stated, smiling once again at the young Titan-shifter and the grouchy
munchkin.
~
With a shut of the door and the echoing galloping of a horse, Smith vanished from Headquarters territory and into the woods.
The deep and dark woods that separated the average scout, from a true soldier.
Levi looked back, away from the window and Smith, to look down at Eren. Whom by which, was still shaken up at the jump scare.
"Jaeger, I will only tell you, and you alone, on what is happening. That being said, you do not tell any of your little friends about this. Understood?"
Eren was taken back at the sudden opening feeling from his serious and lonesome leader. But, like a loyal soldier, he stood on his feet and pressed a firm fist over his heart; the Scout Salute.
"Yes, sir! Understood!" Jaeger hid back a smile.
"... Good." Ackerman looked back at the spotless and sparkling clean window. Something he's rather proud of.
His dull forest green eyes looked out over the forest. With a stance of his arms crossed over his built chest, fingers grasping the top of his cup, and his foot over the other, he began to tell the suspenseful Eren Jaegar what he's been so worried about.
"We've... We, well, discovered a new Titan shifter."
"W-WHAT?!" Eren exclaimed with no hesitation. However, immediately, he bit his tongue at the glare of his captain.
"... It's another female. She's been captured in Maria and is being sent back here. Kinda like you."
Eren gulped and hung his head.
"But, because of the way I've treated you in court, the judge is worried all to it again. Idiots."
A-actually, I'm not too surprised... Eren thought with a nervous expression painted on his face.
"Apparently, she had a dark record in her day. Well, darker than mine actually.
She's a murderer, Eren. Killed a family during troublesome times."
Levi took a sip of his tea.
Eren shuffled in his boots.
"Erwin, he came here to inform me of this. Apparently, I'm best suited to take people like that down.
So!"
Heichou clanked his cup against the desk with a loud thud, his eyes surprisingly gleaming in hidden determination at this new found experience.
An opportunity.
"Roger, sir!" Eren beamingly saluted his captain, giving him a firm smile before making his way out of the office.
He closed the door, leaving Levi inside alone.
Levi blinked, rather confused.
"... Who the hell is this "Roger"?"