Legend

Long ago, Ghan'ia the warrior goddess walked.

She tamed the earth with the power of her weapons and tamed the people with the power of her words. Where she traveled, she left a trail connecting town to town, people to people. And where she went, the strangers were strangers no more, they were her people. It is said that roads sprung up from her footsteps.

Prazni, the god of unnamed things, walked by her side, and together they took the chaos of the earth and made it into mere wildness, so the people could live.  And the people loved them.

It is said that Ghan'ia was extreme. She was harsh with punishment and lavish with praise. She despised blind worship, but adored prayer through work and song.

It is said that Prazni was constant. He worked toward gaining control.

But when the chaos was all reined in, and only normal wild remained, Prazni grew restless. He wanted to control the people, but Ghan'ia would not allow it.

They fought. It is said that mountains grew when Prazni kicked the earth, and that rivers turned aside when Ghan'ia slapped the waters.

Ghan'ia. Goddess of life and song. Bringer of justice and death.

Prazni. God of the unnameable. 

At the end, Prazni was gone, but not done, and Ghan'ia was sad and tired. She walked into a forest, and planted herself in a tree. She gave herself a long life, and she rested.