Chapter 1

Lydia P.O.V.

"Lydia sweetheart time to get up for school, you don't wanna be late on your first day do you?I hear my mother say ,awakening me from my sleep."I'm up but mom.What if they don't like me..?"I say with a nervous feeling."Lydia it your first day at the Raider's high school.If you have a bad day then,i'll come and pick you up.Now get up and get dress."My mother try saying in the nicest way.

I brush my wavy light brown hair,and put on a black shirt that say's Bring Me the Horizon on it I pulled up my dark blue skinny's ,I grabbed my sneakers and ran down stair's to grab breakfast." Remember Lydia,if something go wrong call me."My mother say giving me a warming hug.

I grab my Book bag and jacket And walked to the bus stop,I just want this day done and over with. As I look a head of me there was 3 boys and 2 girls at the stop. I just pull my hood over my head and look down at the ground.My mom would want me to make friend's but to be honest I don't really want anyone in my life anymore everything come crashing down when stuff gets better for me.People make life look so easy for them.To me my life is nothing but depression and tragedy. But I gotta some how face it on my own someday.

"Hey,you new here I haven't seen you here before?" One of the girls say breaking the silence for me."Yeah my name Lydia,I just moved from California."I say,almost about to panic."my hands were shaking like crazy."Well my name Bree this is my best friend Kayla. Hopefully we could all be friends."Bree says, giving a smile.

"Oh and stay away from them boys over there. They do drugs and get into every girls pants at school. Like me and Bree."Kayal says,sounded like a strict father. I ended up chuckling."what so funny?"Bree ask."Kayla sounded like a strict father."I say chuckling more. Within 2 minutes they both started to laugh with me.Maybe today not so bad after all I managed to make friends.The bus finally arrived everyone piled in and just stay quiet the whole time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~5 Minutes Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived to the school it was 2 stories lots of windows but 1 way in and out.I headed to the principal's office to get my stupid schedule. The school smelled like, i don't know an older kind of smell i geuss.I open the door to the office and ding the little bell at the desk.A lady with blond hair in a short black dress came up to the counter."Hi i'm Mrs.Davis,what do you need help with sweetie?"she says nicely."Um, i'm here to get my schedule im new here."I say shyly."Alright name please? Lydia Perkins."I say to her shaking my leg non stop.

"Well Lydia here your scheduled class 104b is upstair on your right next to the music room. if you have troubles come find me."Mrs.Davis says.

The halls are already empty I see.I headed up the stairs to my class witch I found thank god.I took a deep breathe and exhale and headed inside."Oh class this is our new student Lydia Perkins.I advise you all to help her in any way you can here."Mr.Craig says. Out of no where some Kid pops in beside me."Dennis you're 20 minutes late what the hell is your excuse this time?"Mr.Craig says yelling at the top of his lungs.They both yell with me between them and at that point I snapped."Will you both shut the fuck up and calm down for god sakes."I said snapping at them both.The class look at me like damn didn't know she was like that.

"Well Lydia and Dennis look's like your spending detention with me after school."Mr.Craig says writing us both up."This is fucking stupid.."I say, under my breathe and flop into the chair next to Dennis I just sat there with my arms folded and my feet on the desk not doing shit.Because of how stupid my teacher was."Dennis pass me a note saying.Sorry i got you into this mess but your temper is pretty hot ;). I laugh at his comment but roll my eyes to. I seen some blond bitch giving me the fuck off look.

___________________________________Later that day_____________________________________

It was lunch time I look around for Bree and Kayla they were no where to be found,so i sat at one of the tables by myself.Out of no where's the blond bitch and her friends walk over to me."Hey new girl,keep away from my boyfriend and we won't have a problem now will we?"She says to me."Um, how about you shut the fuck up, and go bitch at someone else you stupid blond bitch."I say clenching my fist.

"Brooke just stfu and leave Lidia alone will you.Oh I'm also not your boyfriend either."Dennis says,popping out of nowhere."Oh come on Dennis you love me so quit lying."Brooke says."He only loves you when you're not a bitchy ass wannabe."I say pissed and got up from my seat and left the lunchroom.I walk to the back of the school and sat down on the stairs and wonder.Why do people gotta be so mean...I then sobbed into my knees.I felt like my depression was about to come back..If it comes back mom and dad will send me back to that hell hole.

"Lidia you ok?I know Brooke can be a bitch but just ignore her like i do."I heard Dennis say from the distance."I'm not ok and never ever will be..I just wanna go home and cuddle my pillow and let my feelings out."I say sobbing even more.
"Hey,how about we skip detention and go to the park or something."Dennis says nicely.

"Um,Dennis why are you being so nice to me?You don't seem like the guy that would hang out with girls like me." I say,under my breathe.

"Well I don't judge people in less I get to know them better.You're maybe the first girl that doesn't want to get in my pants." Dennis says smiling.

"Well I'm not the girl that everyone might think I am.But can we just leave already.." I ask standing up from the steps."Yeah sure let's go."Dennis says.

Please Vote comment or share. ~Em :D