One and only

Louis was in his last and final year at Hogwarts and well, life was great for him. Over his seven years here he made great friends, and was the captain of the Gryffindor quiditich team. He couldn't ask for anything better.

Louis had lots of friends, but in typical Louis fashion, he had a close group of friends that knew anything and everything about him. Those people were Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Harry.

He had met all of the boys his first year when he was on the train to Hogwarts. It was like magic how well all the boys got along together instantly. Now the boys did have their differences you see.

All the boys, except Zayn, were all pure bloods, meaning that both their parents were wizards. Zayn on the other hand, was muggle born, meaning that he came from to non-magical parents.

But the boys, didn't think any differently of Zayn. They just saw a friend and that's all that really mattered to them. And when Zayn was bullied by close minded pure bloods, the boys did not hesitate to stand up for him.

It was some miracle, that all the boys got into the same house. At first glance you would think that Niall belonged in Hufflepuff, because of bouncy and out going no personality. And Liam belonged in Ravenclaw because, of how smart and incisive he was. And Zayn and Louis should be in Slytherin because they were always up to no good and just seemed to fit in that house. The only boy that seemed to fit into Gryffindor was Harry.

Oh Harry, just the thought of that name sent Louis mind into a frenzy. You see over the past years Louis had started to develop an infatuation with the boy. Well it started out as an infatuation, but by now it was love.

Louis had tried to suppress his feeling my for the boy by dating other people. First it was Eleanor, then it was Brianna, and finally it was Danielle. But none of them managed to get Lois mind off Harry so, he decided to just stop trying to distract himself.

Louis wanted to ask the boy out, he really did, but every time he tried he would find an excuse and talk himself out of it. Most of the reasons were stupid, but the biggest reason was that he didn't want to ruin his friendship. He knows that's very cliche excuse, but it was true.

He was worried that if he Harry didn't work out, his close group of friends would break apart. Louis being Louis, would feel guilty, and blame himself for the whole thing. And he just couldn't let that happen.

With that being said, Louis didn't stop his feelings for the boy like it was nothing. Louis just kept his feelings to himself and let his thoughts run wild on the boy.

And that didn't stop him from getting jealous when little miss Taylor Swift flirted with Harry. When the two of them became head girl and boy, Taylor had this image in her mind that they would start dating, and become the next Lily and James Potter. Luckily for Louis, Harry had no interest in the poor delusional girl. Thank god or Louis would have a right fit at that.

Which brings us know to current time, with Louis running down the corridors to the dungeons like a mad man. Louis didn't oversleep far from that actually.

Louis woke up bright and early, just coming out of an amazing dream. That dream consisted of Louis doing unspeakable things to Harry. What? Just because he was to sheepish to do anything in person, didn't stop him from doing it in his dreams.

Usually when he dreams about harry he usually releases during those dreams. But, this one time Louis didn't release and he woke up with a little problem down south.

Luckily the Gryffindor common room and dorms were empty because, any normal sensible person went to breakfast. Louis was not on of those people.

Louis as quickly and quietly as possible ran out of the Gryffindor common room to the bathrooms so he could take a shower and wank.