Chapter 1

'Ever since I was little, boys have always been so attracted me like crazy. Mom always called me a seductress...' I thought as I brushed through my long blonde hair. I stared at myself in the mirror. My light blue eyes shimmered as the morning California sun shined on them. My pale skin definitly needed a day at the beach. Ive only been in California for a few days. My grandmother has recently passed away, and with me being her youngest grand child, she left me her HUGE California State suite. I was no where close to being used to this fancy hotel yet, my whole life growing up was in a small town in the middle of nowhere. Otherwise known as the middle of Michigan.

After I put a thin amount of chap stick on, I rushed out the door. After waiting in the elevator and hearing constant talk of a huge Disney chanel banquet downstairs from 2 younger girls, I made my way towards the lobby. Hundreds of girls were flocking in the lobby, most were wearing 'I (heart) R5' t-shirts. Not knowing anything of what an 'R5' is, I continued down the stairs. When a voice called after me.

"Hey! You dropped this!" the voice sounded young. I turned quickly to see a gorgeous face looking back at me. He voice belonged to a boy, 17 at least. He was 6'1 and blonde as the sun. His dark brown eyes were smiling down at me as he handed back my phone.

I stared slightly awestruck at him. "th-thank you so much! I dont know what I would have done if I lost my phone." I laughed as I put it back within my purse. I felt horribly short standing near him, given I was only 5'3.

"Im Ross, by the way." the cute boy smiled at me. He extended a hand to me. "Ross Lynch, actually, I'm pretty popular."

"Im Saphire. Saphire Bold." i chuckled. I shook his hand just as a girl screamed "oh my gosh! ROSS!!!"

Ross looked over at the mob rushing to him. He sighed and looked at me, "Well, I'll see ya later, Saph!" with that, he dissapeared into the crowd of screaming girls.

'That was weird...' I thought. With the thought of Ross in my mind, it was a short walk to the beach. Boys were surfing, girls were tanning, children ran around in the sand; just a normal day at the beach. I found a quiter spot and layed my stuff out. Minutes went by then I was in the water, swimming my cares away.

I had to be in the ocean for about 30 minutes when I felt something tugging at my foot. I didnt pay a mind to it but it kept pulling at me. Then, *SPLASH* I went under. I was caught in a tide. Everytime I could, I shreiked for help. I could see people looking at me, but not doing anything. 'Will I die like this?' I thought. 'Im gonna die, the first time I see the ocean, great.' the last thing I saw before passing out, was a hand reaching to me.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AUTHORS NOTE*

hey, thanks for reading, this is my first story and I hope you guys like it! :) ill post a new chapter soon!