Chapter 1

"Alana I'll be back in about a hour." Odell, my boyfriend of 2 years said to me, left out of our condo slamming the door. He was mad at me because I told him that he was being an asshole which was true, he kept messing with my hair asking if I had a sew in knowing damn well my hair is long.

But him leaving gave me the chance to do what I always do when he leave. I ran into our master bed room and got down on my knees to look under our King size bed to see a red tin cookie box. I instantly smiled I pulled it from under the bed. And opened it, 6 freshly rolled blunts sitting pretty.

I grabbed one of the blunts, I cringed hearing the sound of my long baby pink acrylic nails scrape across the bottom of the box. I stood up and walked over to my dresser. I pulled the top drawer open and grabbed my purple lighter. I walked back over to where the box was at and sat on the floor. I smiled even harder when I put the lighter to the blunt and lit it. I took a long pull from the blunt and leaned back. My back against the nightstand. I took a couple more pulls and I was on cloud 9.

I just sat there leaning against the nightstand, next thing you know, Odell is busting in our room door.
SHIT!!!

"Baby did you see my ph-... what the hell?" He looked at me high as a kite with my eyes red.

I stood up & giggled. I stood on the bed and motioned my finger for him to come to the end of the bed. He walked over. We almost stood at the same height me being 4'11. I planted a big sloppy kiss on his cheek.

"How did you find my blunts?" He said sternly, looking me in my eyes seriously.

"Chill out meanie." I giggled pushing my nail into his chest. He grabbed my hand and pushed me down on the bed.

"Why you smoking my shit Alana? I'm dead ass!" He yelled  in my face. I immediately got out of my high. Who the fuck was he talking to?

"It's not not that fucking serious Odell! Damn I'll just get you another one if its that fucking deep." I yelled sitting up. I got off the bed and walked out of the room. I layed down on my stomach with my head turned starting to watch sponge bob.

I heard him walk towards the couch,I felt a sharp pain on my ass & I felt it jiggle.

"Damn baby!" He said, I got up and punched him in his chest with all my might. He started laughing. IN MY FACE!!

"You though that hurt me?" He said through laughs.

"That wasn't even funny." I squinted my eyes at him in a evil like way.

"Sike naw but real shit Alana where my phone at?"  He said, calming down.

"I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Call it for me please bae." I shook my head no back and forth like a little kid. He pouted.

I huffed and took my iPhone 6s Plus out of my hoodie and called it. He didn't hear a ring but his dumb ass kept looking for it.

"You not gonna help me?" He looked at me with dirty look.

"Nope did I lose the phone? I'm gonna sit my fat ass here and watch my show thank you." I blew a kiss at him & turned my head to watch sponge bob again.

I giggled because I had his phone in my hoodie. But he was still looking.

"Why you laughing?" He looked at me with a 'dafuq' look.

"I had your phone the whole time" I was the one to laugh this time. I slapped my knee then pointed at his face.

He came and jumped on me on the couch. I damn near died.

------------
Next chapter will be more exciting sorry😩