The Warmest Smile

Everyone still remembered that scene well. The scene where Ryutaro's scoop could be seen all over the media, from tabloid to morning news. His underage smoking scandal came into light. Yamada was sitting alone, in the corner in the rehearsal room. He was accompanying Chinen practicing his part for this year countdown.

Yamada was busy daydreaming. He remembered again the day when all JUMP's members cried all their might. Yamada was the one who cried the loudest, Ryutaro was his bestfriend after all. They auditioned for Johnny's together, practiced together and got debuted together. Unfortunately, not long after their precious debut, Ryutaro had to be suspended and ended up leaving JUMP and the company.

At that time, he thought that there would not be any future for JUMP. His effort was blurring out. That was why he never expected that JUMP could last this long. Long enough to get the chance to host 24 Hours Television and long enough to get the opportunity to hold their own countdown concert.

Yamada remembered when he was in his most desperate situation someone sat beside him. Accompanying his silence, this little angel smiled. The warmest smile he had ever seen. The warmet smile that can bring him out of the darkness. The same smile that was shown by the one standing right in front of him.

"Nee, Yama-chan, which pose is better do you think. I can't decide." Chinen begged.

------

a.n:

It is a yamachii fanfic. I haven't written for a while so I wasn't sure for everything. It's freaking midnight and I don't know what I wrote.