Chapter One

*Taylor's POV*

I've been living at Yoshitsune's house for 2 years. I do what I can to make everyone happy and help out around the house.

I was in the back doing some laundry. When I heard someone behind me.

"Hey babycakes!" I turn around with a sigh to see Enya. "Don't call me that."
"How about sugar booger?"
"That's even worse!"
"Then just babe."
"No."
"Sugar."
"No."
"Honey bunch."
"Please stop."
"I can be your sugar daddy."
"Why are you doing this to me?"
"Why are you rejecting me?"
"Your not my type."

He slumps with a smile. "What's your type?" He asked sitting down in the grass. "I don't know." I shrug and start hanging up the clothes to dry. "You don't know?"
"No."
"Do you like the quiet type?"
"I don't know."
"The mean type?"
"I don't know."
"The shy type?"
"Enya, I don't know."
"Do you like players?"
"Enya--"
"The flirts?"
"Enya, I don't know. Stop asking."

He sighs and laid down this time. "Taylor, you should stop and take breaks once in a while."
"No thanks."
"I need cuddling."
"I'm not your girlfriend. Go ask one of your other side-chicks."
"But I want to cuddle YOU!"
"No."
"Your no fun."
"I don't see why your making an effort about this. I'm not interested in playing around."

I said and walk back inside.

What a nutcase... Now then, what should I make for dinner? Maybe some stew? A pan scramble?

As I was debating on what to make for dinner I walk into the kitchen to see Hyuga. "Oh, Hyuga. What are you doing in here?" I ask and he turns around.

"I'm cooking dinner." He relies taking off some oven mitts. "Huh?"
"I told Yoshitsune that I would cook tonight. You can go do something else."
"Oh, uh... O-okay..."
"By the way, Goyo has something for you. You should go find him."
"Alright. Thanks Hyuga."

I rush off to find Goyo. I go to his room but all that was there was pablo. "Pablo, where is Goyo?" I ask and Pablo walks outside. I quickly followed behind him and he lead me to Goyo that was sitting on a rock silently. "Goyo?" I ask and he looks over at me.

"Oh, Taylor! I was looking for you!" He said and jumps off the rock. "I heard. What's up?"
"I want you to try something."
"Hm?"
"Come with me." He said and lead me back to his room.

He started rummaging around in his closet and pulled out a big box.

He opens the box that contained many bottles inside. He grabbed a glass from inside the box and opened a bottle. He poured the purple liquid inside the small bottle into the glass and held it out to me.

"what is it?" I ask as I peer at the odd liquid. "It's a new drink from the mainland. If you don't mind, I would like it if you tried it."
"I don't mind but... Why is it such an odd color? And it looks kind of thick for a liquid... I can't even see through it like most drinks."
"It's the ingredients they use to make that color but I'm not sure about the rest."
"Do you know the ingredients?"
"No."

I swirl the liquid inside the glass hesitating to try it. "Don't worry. Many people tried it and nothing bad happened to them. It's not acidic or poisonous."
"Ah... I guess I can trust you then... Okay I'll drink it."

I say and bring the glass to my lips. A sweet smell filled my nose and I drank a bit of the strange purple liquid. A sweet taste filled my mouth and I swallowed it, but--

"Ugh!" I quickly set the glass down.

"Taylor!? Are you okay!? What's wrong!?" Goyo asked.

"So... Bitter...! It's really bitter...! I'm dying...!" I say holding my throat.

Goyo quickly looked around and grabbed a water bottle from his nightstand. He quickly gave it to me and I drank half of it.

"Phew... The first part was sweet but it was so bitter after..."
"You don't like bitter things, right?"
"That's right. Sweet things are up my lane."
"Other than that... How do you feel?"
"I feel normal."
"Alright. Thank you for trying it out for me Taylor."
"Just one question."
"What's that?"
"Why me?"
"No one else would. I asked but they all declined."
"Oh, okay. I'll see you later then, Goyo."
"Bye bye!"

I leave his room walk around trying to find something to do when I see Enya's dirty ninja outfit laying in the middle of the hall.

"Oh you filthy little...!" I pick it up and head outside when I was walking around a corner I smacked into someone.

We both fell to the ground with a thud but I felt strangely different... I open my eyes and see a girl laying on the ground.

The girl I was looking at groaned and sat up.

What the--!?

Is that me!?

~ To Be Continued ~