Chapter 1

General Leia Organa Solo stepped out of the spacecraft. Her face softened when she saw the love of her life, Han Solo, standing there. Her memory immediately flashed back to their first kiss.

-----------------

She was fixing a broken part of the ship when suddenly she felt Han's arms wrap around her. It sent tingles down her spine. She pushed him quickly away.

"Hey, your worship, I'm only trying to help."

Sure you are Solo, sure you are, she thought. "Would you please stop calling me that?"

"Sure, Leia."

She sighed. "Oooh, you make it so difficult sometimes."

He grinned. "I do. I really do. You could be a little nicer though. Come on, admit it. Sometimes you think I'm alright."

She stopped attempting to fix the ship and sucked on her hurt finger for a second to make the pain go away. "Occasionally, maybe...when you aren't acting like a scoundrel..."

Han took her hand and started rubbing it, causing her to start trembling at his touch. "Scoundrel. Scoundrel." He grinned again. "I like the sound of that."

She looked down at her hands. "Stop that."

"Stop what?"

"Stop that. My hands are dirty."

"My hands are dirty too. What are you afraid of?"

"Afraid?"

"You're trembling." Han was leaning closer as he spoke.

"I'm not trembling." That's a lie and we both know it, she thought.

"You like me because I'm a scoundrel." She slightly shook her head no. "There aren't enough scoundrels in your life."

"I happen to like nice men."

"I'm nice men."

She gasped out "No you're not you're..." and suddenly his lips were on hers, sending sparks flying through her whole body. It was then that she truly began to truly realize her love for him.

-----------------

And now her scoundrel was back.