Chapter l - Free Spirit

Itachi's POV

My kid brother sat in my lap waiting for my new sibling. Me, Dad and Sasuke sat in the waiting room in the hospital. Sasuke was sleeping quietly. Suddenly, I heard a scream.
It was where mom was giving birth.
We ran as fast as we could.

"Is momma oway?" Sasuke had a worried look in his eyes.
"its okay" I rubbed Sasuke's hair and kept running. When we got there the room was a turmoil. The nurses and doctors were surrounded by blood. Mother was laying down in the floor her arms protecting a baby girl. It looked newborn.

"Congratulations, its a girl" said a dark voice. I looked up and saw a man with an orange swirly mask a hole with a scarlet eye in the left.
He dropped down and grabbed the baby from mom's arms. Dad gritted his teeth and threw shurikens and multiple kunais at him.
They all went threw him.

"Heh, how pathetic,
Summoning, Bird of Blaze, Phoena!" A Bright orange yellow bird came out of his glove. It had eyes of dark red and claws sharp as a needle.
He did a jutsu that meant seal and did the hand sign to the baby girl's stomach. The baby started crying of pain.
"With this she will be full of hatred and despair!" The man swirled in mid air. He dropped the baby in air.

Mikoto's POV

I started to regain my balance and consciousness. It was a little blurry but I saw Sasu falling from the sky.
I ran to catch her and luckily I did.
I saw Fugaku and Itachi ran towards me. Then I lost consciousness everything went black.

Fugaku's POV

I saw Mikoto fall I ran to her and picked her up bridal style. I told Itachi to run to the nurses and tell them to get Mikoto Uchiha to get a room and explain. Itachi ran out the door with Sasuke. I looked down at Mikoto and this baby girl.
"Mikoto what do you want to name her?" I muttered combing the baby's hair.

"Sasu" I heard a a whisper.

"It means to be a free spirit and never betrays what's it loyal to"

I slightly smiled. "She will be a loyal shinobi eh?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikoto's POV

A couple of hours went by and I was okay to go home. When I got there Sasu was gently sleeping. I placed her down her crib, and found Sasuke poking his sister.
"Sasuke don't harm your little sister"
I nodded a no. "Swister? But Tachi me bwrother" he had a confused look on his face. "Well Sasu here is your new sister" I smiled and rubbed his hair.

I was exhausted I dropped down the bed and slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm finally done so if some of you guys were wondering how Sasu became a Jinchuriki here's your awnser. And here's a picture which is SO FRIKIN CUTEEE!!!

 And here's a picture which is SO FRIKIN CUTEEE!!!

Anyways later
Duckbutts!