Anxiety

Mayim. Mayim Hoya Bialik. The woman who drives him insane. Her beauty, her humour, her intelligence, her everything. No, thats wrong. Stop it Jim! Focus...
***
Her skin. Her scent. Her whole body. Beautiful. I love the sound when she giggles. I love when her brown hair falls over her shoulder into her face. Her green eyes...im lost when I look into them. Distracted. Everytime when im around her.
***
"Jim?! Jim!" Mayim tored me out of my thoughts.
"Hmh? What?" I answerd.
"Haha, everything alright?" she asked.
No. Nothing is alright. When im around you the whole world stops for a second. I forget all my problems. All my fears.
"Yeah..kinda" I answerd.
"Whats wrong?" she asked.
I lost myself for a split second. Her green eyes astonish me.
The anxiety. It kills me. Every day. Every second. The anxiety to loose you.
"Well, uhm.." Jim stutterd.
"Hey..you can tell me eveything!" Mayim said in a soft voice. She put her hand on my cheek and smiles. I can't take it anymore! I want her! I need her!
I grabed her and pulled her closer to me. She just stared at me in a suprisingly way. I could feel her breath. She gulped. I moistened my lips.
"Jim.." she said in a frustrated tone.
"Mayim!" I screamed out.
I smashed my lips on her lips. It was not a regular kiss, no..this kiss was full with lust and desire. Desire for each other.
***
Wet. Passionate.
It was a open mouth kiss. Full with passion. Suddenly, Mayim broke the kiss.
"Uhm...im so sorry!" Jim said.
"Shut up!" Mayim said.
What?
"Mayim, as I said Im-" Jim said when Mayim interrupted him with a aggressiv kiss.
***
During the kiss, Jim managed to flip Mayim over, so she is now laying on his lap. Mayim riped Jim's shirt off and started kissing his body.
"I've waited so long for this to happen..." Mayim whisperd.
Jim kissed Mayim again, but this time he grabed her ass and tweaked a little bit.
"Ah" Mayim mouned a little bit out.
Jim's hands slowly started to move towards Mayim's breasts. In the meanwhile she bites Jim's neck.
"You're mine...completely mine" she said in a playfull voice. She runs through Jim's damp hair.
"Mayim...!" Jim said
"Shhhh.." she answerd and puts her finger on Jim's mouth.
"No, Mayim we're late!" Jim said in a shocked voice.
Mayim looks up to the clock.
"Oh my god! she said
"Taping starts in 10 minutes and we're not even dressed!" Jim said in a laughter. She stood up and put on her blouse.
Before Mayim headed off to her own dressing room, she stoped and looked at Jim. He was too busy to put his shirt on.
"What did you wanted to say?" Mayim said and smirked a little bit.
Jim looked up and blushed a little bit.
"That I love you" he said.
Mayim rushed over to him and kissed him.
A long kiss.
She broke the kiss and gazed into his eyes.
Silence.
"I love you too!"
***