Chap. One

"Miss Anyah please wake up. Your mother will be quite mad if you don't go to school today." My maid Elise said while shaking me lightly. I groaned "Well Mrs. Elise," I mocked her, "you shouldn't be so gentle when waking me up." I said leaping out of my bed and chuckling to myself. "Shoo bye bye have a nice day." I shooed her out of my room. She scoffed then strutted her uniformed booty right out of there.
I scoffed also. I didn't give a crap what my lawyer mom or my doctor
daddy wanted me to do. My twin brother and my older sister are the ones that are supposed to be perfect. I trotted into the bathroom and brushed my candy pink hair back into a curly pony tail. I showered last night. I brushed my teeth then dangled my lip ring then I was off. I got dressed in some black high waisted jeans and a black and white striped crop top. I grabbed my Ray-Bans and my bright pink converse and looked around my blue room to see if I was missing anything. I locked my door like I always did because I know my mom like to try, key word try, break into my room and look through my stuff. Haha no way that would ever happen... I have like 4 vodka bottles under my bed. I skipped down stairs extremely happy for God knows what reason. I continued skipping until I reached the grand kitchen. There was my entire family, probably talking about my sister's day at college. "Hey mom, dad, Magnolia, and Reece. Reece cup I'm going to school so you coming or nah?" I said grabbing a piece of toast out of the toaster. "No and I told you not to talk to me Anyah." He said frustrated. I frowned then remembered that I almost crashed the car yesterday with him in it. I grabbed his cheeks "Aww you don't mean that Reeceeee" I said. He slapped my hand of him and started screaming "Yes I meant it. You are the worst sister ever! I mean God you don't even take ALMOST DYING seriously." He huffed. He stomped out probably into the living room. I started laughing "Geez who peed in his cheerios?" I asked. I looked at the rest of my family and they all had disappointed looks in their eyes. Now this made me fiery. I hated how they constantly looked at like that. I stomp out of the kitchen like Reece had just done. I walked over to my red convertible knowing that it always calms me down to drive my one and only bae.