Chapter 1/ Crazy Unknown

*GET USED TO THIS* Your alarm clock rang. That was your favorite group ever. IN THE HISTORY OF EVER

Your Mom:'y/n are you up, we gotta get ready to leave for New Jersey!' She yelled
You:'mom i just woke up'
Your Mom:'well you should've woke up earlier, we leave in about 30 minutes, and i hope you packed your bag.'
You stuttered and lied 'y-y-yeah, i did last night.'
Your Mom:'Ok, get a move on.'
Oh god, you thought, you are getting ready to leave for a stupid family get together with family you don't even know and plus you didn't pack your bag. Great you thought.

~15 minutes later ~

You hop out of the shower and put on all of your essential beauty products. You pack your bag faster than anything possible.

Your Dad:'Packing the car *y/n/n*
You:' Ok, coming down now.
You are going to see all of your dad's family, but are really familiar with your mom's family.
'Do we really have to drive?' You said exhausted already.
Your Mom:' Yes sweety,if all of us took a plan it would be over a thousand dollars. We can't spend that much for only a two day stay."
You guessed she was right.

*5 hours into the drive*
'Are we there yet?', your little brother Reese whined, which woke you up.
"Shut up ree!" You exclaimed
He hates when you call him ree, but you thought he would just have to deal with it.
'Shut up poopy f-' (gco)
'Hey, we don't use that language around us, but when you guys are by yourselves, be my guest.' Your mother said lecturing you two.
Oh, what a trip this would be.
You were staying at your grandmother's house when you arrived. The plan when you got their was to relax and then head out to go see family.

*2 hours later*
After resting and talking to your grandmother you drive and then arrive at the venue and see how beautiful it looks.
"The *Y/L/N* Reunion 2015"
You see people walking around, but dont know their names, obvi.
You and your family go sit down but before you do, a person stops you, asks for your name, gives you a name tag and tells you to be seated.
'Hey kids, why don't you go socialize with the kid/teen group over there? ' Your mom suggests and you take her suggestion. You walk over and see a familiar girl. You look at her name tag and sees it says Alexis. It can't be. Not Alexis Gordon. Not lucki_starr. You went up to her and said hey.
'Hey alexis.'
'Hey---y/n' while she reads your name tag.
'So why are your here?' You ask
'Its a family reunion, duh lol.'
'Yeah your right, I'm so stupid sometimes.' You laugh it off
'Lexi!' You hear a familiar voice call your cousin. You look over and its no other than the Devin Gordon,D.Gord

* y/n/n - your nick name
*y/l/n - your last name