Bored...

[This is the sequel to my RVP fanfic so please go check that out first if you like. Otherwise, thank you for reading!
-I.Y.H🤓]

🍔

"So...you bored?" Allen sighed as he sat across from his original. Alfred leaned back more in his chair and nodded.

Allen licked his lips, smirking at the other as he wiggled his brows in a suggestive way. "Mhm...same here doll...you wanna get bored together?~" the blonde blushed faintly at this and smirked slightly back. He honestly tried not to stare at the other's abs that popped through his tank top.
Ah whatever. He's waited long enough, hasn't he? So he smirked a bit wider, a "yes". They heard the slam of the front door and looked around.
"Heya dollface, lookit...Ollie left a note...says he an everyone else went on errands an shit...ah fuck yeah! All that leaves us is those two but hey..." Allen pointed to his brother James who was on the couch snuggling with his opposite. Going upstairs and waiting in the doorframe of his room, Allen gave a smirk and wrapped arms around the waiting Alfred as he pushed him down on the bed.
Instantly latching his lips on his neck, the blonde pointed to the door "mh...a-Allen...th' door..." "Y-yeah what about it...?" Allen said as he closed and locked it. Throwing himself back on his lover, things could get started for real.
He ravenously took off his 1p's shirt, kissing him hard on the lips. Of course Alfred kissed back, who wouldn't?! His hips slowly started to grind against the other's, earning a small moan from Allen. Good god, Alfred needed to-Allen pulls away to take off his jacket and tank top to reveal his arm tattoos and abs underneath. Yes! Jackpot! Alfred thought as he ran a hand down the tan chest. He would admit here, that he was blushing a bit. Allen only chuckled softly and started to grind harder. No wait, hold on...Allen thought as he took the blonde's cowlick between his fingers and started rubbing it. This made the other gasp and moan slightly louder. Aha, there it is...he grinned and continued to rub it, tugging and wrapping around his finger his hips speeding up.  Stopping for a moment to catch his breath, Alfred was panting heavily and looking at the other lustfully in the eyes. The other's red eyes were fogged with the same passion, he tugging off Alfred's pants with a smirk. "So ya ready hotshot?~" his red fiery pupils blazed with sexual desire in Alfred's cool blue needing eyes. "M-mhm..." Was his response as he bit his lip to swallow in a moan from the way the other's hands started pulling out his erect cock to play with. Pumping it softly, Allen ran his other hand up the 1p's chest to fiddle with a nipple.
This made Alfred moan louder, as a mouth latched on his nipple, still keeping up with dick action. "U-uh! F-fuck, Allen!" He panted and moaned out as his hands tugged at the auburn hair of his mate. "Mhm, don't worry honey, we'll get to that...you just wait~"
He pumped faster. "Ah-Allen, I-nngh! I can't, dammit!" Alfred's moans were becoming needier by the second. "Hm? What was that babe? Can't hear ya too well...~" "p-please! Haah..." The auburn haired one smirked as he took his own pants off, licking his lips at the sight.
There lay Alfred, on the bed panting slightly loud and flat on his back, cock out and eyes full of need. "So ya like my little preview huh?" Allen smirked as he took his own pants and boxers off. "Mmmn...you talk too much..." Alfred sighed out as he pulled him down for a deep kiss. They ravenously explored both each other's mouths, Alfred being the first to moan.
Allen suddenly turned over, uke. "Your turn buddy~" he purred as he slowly pushed Alfred's head a bit lower as he was kissing his tan neck. "Fine, fine...ass..." Alfred rolled his eyes. "Yeah, that's what I want ya ta fuck, my ass~" Allen smirked and let himself be pulled in the other's erection-full lap. "No warnings, Kay?" The blonde chuckled as he slowly pushed his tip in his partner's entrance. They needed each other that badly.
Lube-less. Moaning in unison, Allen pushed himself lower on him, wrapping arms around his waist.

Bucking more in him, Alfred groaned so loud he thought the Canadians downstairs would hear him (which they did faintly, but didn't care since they too were panting over each other). "Ah! Ahmgh....y-you're mmhn! So d-damn tight! Haahn!" Alfred moaned, pushing himself faster. Allen only groaned louder in response, half pain and half pleasure.
Slamming in faster and harder, muscles of the other tightening around him as he went deeper, he suddenly thrust in Allen's prostate. "O-oh! Fuck! Th-there, Alfie!" He groaned out loudly. Hitting that sweet spot harder, Alfred eventually came in his opposite, Allen spilling out not long after.
Pulling himself out, Alfred and Allen were both panting hot messes. "H-holy fuck....I never...I never knew you'd be this damn g-good...nmh..." Allen panted out as the blonde silenced him with a kiss. "M-mmgh...what...what made ya think...I w-wouldn't be?" He said. "Y-your tummy fats...ehehe...~" Allen responded, massaging Alfred's hips. "Ah shaddup..." The other chuckled as he leaned more in his touch. Sure, Allen had a more muscular build, but that didn't necessarily mean Alfred was fat.
Just maybe less than chubby. Anyway, They just lay there for a bit, in each other's embrace for awhile until-They heard the slam of the front door again. "You locked the door, right?" Alfred looked up at the other, pecking his forehead. He nodded "mhm, of course sweetie..." "Allen! Alfiiie! We're hooome!" A certain happy Brit exclaimed from the living room that definitely wasn't Arthur. "Ugh...Coming!" Allen yelled as the boys started putting their clothes back on. "Dude, that's totally what you should'a said..." Alfred gave a suggestive look as he slipped his shirt on and unlocked the door. "Aw, shut it!" The other laughed as he noogied him going downstairs.