The great begining

The light shone through the ferns as darkstar woke up today like most days nothing good was going to happen.
Let me give you a back story. two cats met one from shadow clan the other from river clan and had a kit. then two more one forum thunder clan the other from wind clan and had a kit then thous tow met one forum thunder clan the other forum river and they had lighting star,sunbeam,and death claw.
Death claw led shadow clan and These Wernt any ordinary cats they had speshil abilities and lighting star and sunbeam went and created lighting clan.
Deathclaw's kit was darkstar. death claw died but that will be explains later. darkstar the blind cat is leading dark clan and he mates with rage fang who had loin claw,a red kitten who died and Newpaw.
Now back to the story darkstar was going to train amberpaw she was just about ready to be a warrior and her name would be ambertial.
Tonight was the small gathering it was a half moon.
"Dark star"amberpaw asked "are we going to train, you promised to go at sun rise."
dark star responded "sorry I forgot, lets go" so off they went to the great tree to train after the session he called a clan meeting darkstar stareted" I now anouns a new warrior... amberpaw are you willing to take the role of a warrior" amberpaw sudderd"y...yes" darkstar went on "your warrior name will be ambertial"darkstar stopped as he jumped down from the great rock.
"You'll do great"