Prologue

Prologue:

The girl sits on her bed sketching in her notebook; it was of a heart, falling to pieces. She was crying as she drew the picture. “Monica?” her mother, Diane asked knocking on her door. Monica shoved the sketch book under her pillow, “C-Come in mom.” Her voice was cracking as she spoke. Her mother walked in and sat on the bed with her daughter, her eyes were red from her too crying. Monica wrapped her tanned arms around her mother and wept more.

“Moni, everything will be alright,” her mother hugged her daughter and stroked her head; soothing her. Monica cried more and hugged her tighter.

“B-But how can we s-survive without dad? H-he died and now you don’t have a job and can’t get enough off of the checks you get from social security.” The girl whimpered out letting go of her mother and wiping her eyes from the tears. Her mother let out a sigh and got up.

“I will try my best to make sure you’re taken care of,” she put on a fake smile as she said that knowing it might not come true. She left her daughter in her room and went to go weep over her now decease husband. The daughter pulled out her sketch book and turned to the page that had her friends drawn on it. She smiled at turned to the next page; it was of a masked/hooded figure that saved her years ago. She smiled and closed her sketchbook and laid on her queen-size bed with a blood splatter pattern on it. She sighed and moved her hair to a ‘Beiber’ style; she doesn’t like Justin Beiber but she has the hair length and density that she could pull it off. She regretted that she witnessed her father being murdered; she promised the killer that she wouldn’t tell anyone what she witnessed. The killer believed her and let her go saying he would be watching her forever and always.

__________________________

Hey and yes a fan fiction of me and Hoodie! :D Yes Maraway is making/working on one but I need MY version of me and Hoodie. I am Monica and I am chosing how I look in real life but not my real name xD Anyways comment vote and what not. I will trake you down and have Hoodie, Masky, LJ, and Jeff kill you!