Chapter 1

You made your way to a house that you had to go to, it was your first time babysitting a little kid. You checked the address for the 3rd time, looking up at the house. You've managed to find it, walking up towards the dark wooden door. Knocking a couple of times, you waited for the person to answer. Before you could knock again, the door opens, revealing a woman.

"Yes, you need something?" You snapped out of your trance,

"I'm _____, and....I guess this is the place that I had to come to babysit. She nodded, she opened the door a little more. Stepping to the side, you walked in. The white skinned woman shuts the door then turns towards you. You (E/C) eyes locked with the raven haired lady,

"So, your _____ _____? The one that answered the application." You nod your head,

"Sorry for being slightly rude of not introducing myself. I'm Jane." A smile crossed over her black lips,

"Nice to finally meet you." She held out her hand, taking it into yours. You both shook hands before letting go,

"Is there anything I need to know before you leave." Jane was examining her black nails as she spoke,

"Uh, yes. Quit a few things for you to know." You paid close attention to what she had to say,

"His name is Jack, Laughing Jack, LJ, Jacky." You raised a brow,

'So many names.' You thight to yourself, but you remanied quite.

"Dinner is already made, you just need to heat it up. Goes to bed by 8 or 9. If he asks for a piece of candy, just give him 'one'." She held up her hand, showing one finger. Than it fell to her side,

"Bath by 7, and I believe that's it." She turns towards the door and quickly leaves,

"O...K." You turned around, as you did. A little boy stood 5 feet away from you, you jumped back and screamed a little. Laughing Jack giggled at your reaction, sucking in a deep breath then let it out again. He turned and walked out of the room, curious, you followed. You both entered the livingroom, Laughing Jack picked up a remote from the coffee table. He walked towards the couch, at first he struggled to get up, but he managed. He turned on the TV, flipping through the channels until cartoons were on. You sat you bag down by a desk, you walked up to the back of the sofa.

'This little boy looks so strange. Like that woman.' Laughing Jack peered up at you, a grin on his black lips. The way he looked and smiled at you, caused you shivered. He turned back to the TV, you walked around the sofa. Sitting on the oppisite side he was sitting on, you looked to see what he was watching. Your (E/C) eyes soften, a small smile on your lips, you found Courage the Cowardly Dog was amusing to watch. Looking towards the little boy, you had a bewildered look on your face.

'Wasn't he at the other end?" Laughing Jack sat in the middle, looking away than back, he was now sitting by you. The little clown looks up at you,

"Who are you?" He tilted his head cutely to the side,

'He sounds so adorable!' You mind screamed.

"______," He grinned widen, showing sharp teeth.

"Hi ______! I'm Laughing Jack." A chuckle escaped from you, you patted his head. You turned your attention towards the television, for a while you both sat there in silence. You started to doze off, darkness engulfed your Vision. Sleep started to take over, but the peaceful darkness was interupted. There was a loud crash, your (E/C) eyes snapped opened. Looking to your side, you noticed that Laughing Jack wasn't beside you. Jumping from your seat, you looked in many different rooms. Seeing if any glass had fallen from somewhere. You looked everywhere for that noise and Laughing Jack, but both was no wheere to be found. Entering the kitchen, your eyes widen at the sight. Glass and candy was scattered on the tiled floor, looking up. You saw Laughing Jack sitting ontop of the frige, kicking his legs back and fourth.