Rhink Theory

Is the rumor true?

Is ther really a secret?

Is Rhink real or fake?

I think that there is something between Rhett McLaughlin and Link Neal. There always has. But it was never known by these two mythical beasts.

They may have shared with each other deep feelings that were new to them as youngins' but we can never truely know what has been said between the two as teenagers and young adults. We don't know what happen at these ages. For all we know, they could be together right now!

In all the episodes that I have seen, there are several that hint that Rhink is real.

Although there are many arguments to be made about Rhink being real or not, there is one theory about Rhett and Link that I would like to describe.

First, Link is in love with Rhett and Rhett knows this. Link probably told him after they had gotten married to women but he didn't want to ruin what he had with Jessie.

By the time Rhett knew about Link's feelings, he started to low-key mess with Link. Like making jokes about many uncomfortable situations they have been in, leading Link on and on but reaching nowhere.

One episode, Link said that if you were going to share a dorm with someone, you should get a loft. Rhett then said that they had a bunk bed. Link then said that Rhett was under him. In the bottom bunk, of course! Rhett had justified this jokingly and Link rolled his eyes, reacting to what Rhett had implied. This was one of the moments that had a lot of tension, especially for Link.

Since Link knew that Rhett knew, he started to almost resent Rhett. When Link got his haircut, it gave him courage and power, making him think he can do anything. In this new season, season 9, Link has been very mean and cocky. I know that this has nothing to do with Rhink, but I feel Link is either trying to get Rhett to notice him or he is just mad at him. Either way Link has been acting real douchey.

In season 8, there was A LOT of Rhink. But you know, you don't have to listen to me. Think what you want, that's what I do. That's what in doing right now, stating my opinion in how I see Rhink and how I see them is them being Rhink. Viva la Rhink!!!