New Appearance

Stephanie pov

where did the day go?.. I gotta get to the bed.. new school is starting tomorrow.. maybe I could forget about last school year and start fresh, with a new school and make some new friends that doesn't try to murder me.

No One pov

Buzzzzzz, Buzzzzzz, Buzzzzzz (the alarm rang) Stephanie was still sleeping under the cozy blankets in the chilly morning in New York. it was January 17th. Stephanie used to live in Alabama her whole life. but after the incident that happened in Alabama she persuaded her mom to move everything behind.

Sarina (mother) pov

Stephy.. Stephy... this lazy girl, never wakes up. made me loose my job to move here and now don't even care enough to wake up in the morning without me having to loose my voice.. STEPHY!!!!!!.Steph.. I am up.. I am up, u don't have to scream anymore. finally do u know what time is it?? u only have 20 minutes to get ready. if u were another minute late I would hav left u and u gonna have to take the subway. but mom....... I don't even know how to take the subway??? yeah so that's a good thing that u woke up before I left. (sarina looks at Stephanie's face and so a red color face) Honey I know you are scared.. those girls are not going to harm you again.. they are thousands of miles away from us.. hey and if u have any problems, you can always come to me.. okay mom, I think u are scarier than me, of me going to school. enough already go and get ready you are still in your pajamas... guess what.. now you only have 17 minutes to get ready..(thinking) oh Stephy.. yes I am scared for you, but guess what I am the mom,, I cannot cry.. I have to be brave.

Stephanie (pov)

I went to my little room and opened the drawer that was sitting right next to my broken night lamp. I grabbed a black sport's bra, a pair of black and white zebra patterned leggings, shaded white tank top my dad got me before my dad and mom got divorced and a pair of black laced knee high boots. I cannot be like last year, I need to change.....