Begin... Again.

Kennys pov: The flash of light in the darkness... the far too familiar warm scratchy orange fabric...

He knew that he had died again. He awoke in his dirty room, in his same old clothes, same old life. He heard his little sister Karen, playing dolls in the living room. Kenny trudged out of bed, knowing he was late for school. He chuckled, seeing the blue chullo hat with the cute yellow puffball. Guess Craig left it last time he "slept" over. Kenny pulled on the hat and raced out the door to his wonderful high school.

Arrived at school

"Hey tucker, look what I gottt" he said teasingly. " give me back my hat kenny!" The Ravens cute nasally voice made him smile. "If you can get it, c'mon tucker!" "Kenny I will murder you!" Kenny leaned over and kissed him.  Craig pinned the blonde against the lockers, kissing him back. "Wow craig, I feel so murdered." With Kenny distracted, Craig snatched back his hat. "You sneaky little bastard!" "Heheh" Kenny picked the boy up and carried him bridal style down the hall to calculus class. "Kenny, God, put me down! Fuck you McCormick i have legs!" "Nope" the blonde chuckled softly, as they entered their first period together.

Wow so I recently started becoming addicted to this pairing, so I'm gonna start this, if anyone reads it that'd be cool
But. If not, I don't really care. ~Lucas.