~Prologue~

A/N~ Hi people this is my first book that I actually want to write about so thx for reading it and I really hope you love it. I got this off of my friend Emily and she is an amazing author. You should really follow her.cookiecat567

(A/N)-AuthorsNote (Y/N)-YourName (H/C)-HairColor (E/C)-EyeColor (F/C)-FavoriteColor

"Miss I think I am done here." Your little navy-blue haired celestial spirit girl said.

"Averanna, stop calling me Miss call me..." You started to say then you realized your celestial spirit was dissipating in thin air.

" (y/n), do you think he will be here?" Your light purplish-pink flying cat said tilting her head toward you trying to get your attention.

"I am not sure Sarah, we will have to wait and see. He is a celestial spirit and I know that he can't go back to the celestial world. He broke the law. He shall pay !"You said angry. You meant to say it in your head but you said it out loud.

"Aye (y/n)." Sarah said nervously.

"Oh my will I be brave enough to get revenge?" You think to yourself. Will you?😳

~five hours later~

"Sarah, wake up we are here." You say angrily and nervously at the same time.

" What, what, I'm up, I'm up. (Y/N) , are you okay with this?"She says with a nerve of ARE YOU A SCAREDY CAT?

" Why would I not be okay. This is my destiny. I need to do this. I am Ava's sister. She was killed by him.He deserves to be punished. He needs to feel the way I do. He will regret being alive. He will be sorry for what he did." You said, with a murderous tone in your voice.

" Aye?!" Sarah squealed. 

~15 minutes after the travel through Magnolia ~

"Fairy Tail." You hesitate to say.

You swing open the door. Everyone was laughing and playing. Then they looked up and see you standing there. 

" Loke." You say with a hint of squealing in your voice.

" (y/n) , I am sorry I did not mean it!" Loke shouted with sorrow and crying at the same time.

You run around the corner thinking it's safe. 5 seconds later, he comes running around the corner.

" (y/n) , I am very sorry I did not mean to hurt Ava. I was just trying to get her to see my point. I am very sorry. I really want to make it up to you. How can I do that?" Loke said nervously thinking you were going to do something hurtful.

" I know you are sorry and I forgive you,but that does not make her come back." You say starting to cry.

He looks at you with passionate eyes. " I'm sorry." Loke murmurs.

Now you look at him. Your eyes connect. You kiss him. He kisses you. Sarah is confused and worried about you. You are (y/n) Heart, you are kissing the man who killed your sister. You are supposed to kill him. Not kiss him. But you realize that even when Ava was alive, you still loved him.

" Umm, (y/n) , hello?" Sarah said with confusion.

In the spur of the moment, you finely come to your senses as Ava would say if she saw you.

You push away not realizing what you have done. This will changed everything. You think to yourself.

" You loved him all along, didn't you?" Sarah said all suspicious.

" I don't know." You stutter as you eyes fill with tears. You start to cry.

" (y/n), I said I am sorry I will do anything. I promise you will get revenge on me I promise!" Loke shouts and plops down on the ground. He faints in sorrow and guilt.

You think if he had never ended up in Nani's hands then would you feel this thing inside your heart that brought pain. Or is it just a very humongous almost heart attack pain that has never hit so hard in your body before?

" Loke are you okay? Answer me damn it. I said answer me!" You say inhumanly as tears roll down your face.

"(Y/n), what is going on?" Erza said rushing over with Natsu , Lucy , Happy , Gray , Mira , and the rest of the guild.

" I don't know. He was apologizing for what he did to Ava and he just..." You say crying and in anger. " I killed him! Loke please say something. FUCK! Why am I such bad luck? Loke FUCKIN answer meeee!!!!!!!"

Everyone is surprised at your language ,but they are crying like you.

" Porleusica, please come quick we need you." The master said upset but calm.

" Makerov, what happened now?" Porleusica said sternly.

"Loke, he's hurt."

~after Loke is getting help~

"Loke, I'm sor..." You start to say.

" Stop it l love you and..." Loke started to say. Until...

A/n You all will just have what and see what happens to Loke.
~Liv