Chapter 1

The bell was going to ring any second. After school my friends, Brooklynn, Maddie, and Marisa and I are gonna go to the park. We hang out at least 6/7 days of the week.were like sisters!

"Yes!" I said as the bell rang.

I caught up with all of my friends in the hall and we all got in my car, I drove to the park. "Yayyyy! We're finally here!!" Maddie screamed as we got out of the car. As soon as we got out of the car, I immediately see this really cute boy, brown hair, brown eyes, hot, ect.

I notice him looking at me as I am looking at him. My friends and we went to sit on the swings, we swung like we were some type of sexy models or something. I laughed at something Marisa had said, then glanced at the cute boy again, he was still looking at me. We were at the park for like 1 hour and 30 minutes, we decided to leave. We all got hungry at the park so we are deciding where we are going to eat at. We all said McDonald's, so I pulled up at McDonald's and we walked in.

We sat at a table for four and thought about what we were going to order. I ordered a cheeseburger, medium fries, and a large sweet tea. Marisa ordered the same. Brooklynn ordered a 10 piece chicken nugget meal with medium fries, and a large Sprite. Maddie ordered a fish sandwich, medium fries, and a large water. We ate then went to my house after we paid.

We hung out for about an hour or so, them Brooklynn, Maddie, and Marisa had gone home. I decided to go on Twitter since its my fave social media other than snapchat.Then I feel my eyes get heavy so I plugged my phone in and set it on the table beside my bed then slowly drifted into sleep.

*****************************
Sorry it sucks so far, but it gets better along the way.

Also the chapters get longer around chapter 15 or so!!

P.s. I will try to upload every Sunday! 💕

Have a great rest of the day!!!!

~Ash💕